CTCrow 19-Mar-15
BOBHUNT71 19-Mar-15
notme 19-Mar-15
cjb5591 20-Mar-15
notme 20-Mar-15
Paul 20-Mar-15
19-Mar-15

CTCrow's Link
I created the online petition again. Only have a couple of days to collect signatures so please sign it and then share with everyone you know that supports Huting. please share with everyone on facebook, twitter and email. After you sign it it asks you to share so it should be easy.

Thanks

19-Mar-15
Crow

I get a blank screen

19-Mar-15

CTCrow's Link
How about now?

19-Mar-15
done

19-Mar-15
Did it work for you Steve? Share with everyone you know.

Thanks

19-Mar-15
Completed

19-Mar-15
done...

got this from Shelton rep Jason Perillo

Hi Vito,

I do support Sunday hunting and I will be voting in favor of this bill if it comes to us for a vote.

We have seen this bill in the past but it never seems to get enough support. I'm optimistic for this year.

Best, Jason

19-Mar-15
Done, and shared on FB. Notme, you should inform Jason Perillo that the problem lies with the president of the senate not calling the bill for a vote.

19-Mar-15

Hi Jason ,

thanks for getting back to me so fast . The Sunday hunting bill has been around in different variations and forms over the years and has passed every committee and hearing possible . Last year ( 2014 ) the house passed it without a problem and it was the closest it has ever come to being called on for a vote by the senate , For what ever reason the president of the senate wont call it .

In a time when the words "common sense " are thrown around for everything from diapers to a bus route to nowhere , doesn't it make common sense to repeal an antiquated blue law ?

With todays economic uncertainly , the average Connecticut blue collar worker is forced to work 6 days a week . Wouldn't it make sense to let that same worker enjoy one extra day to hunt , fish , hike , do whatever he wants on his remaining day off ? I urge you to speak with the president of the senate to call the Sunday hunting bill . A clean bill if possible so all throughout the state may enjoy it.

thanks

Vito

19-Mar-15
crow

got this time and completed!!

19-Mar-15
Thanks! did you share it with someone?

19-Mar-15

CTCrow's Link
Guys and gals,

Go see how much testtimony has been submitted.

http://www.cga.ct.gov/asp/menu/CommDocTmyBillAllComm.asp?bill=HB-06034&doc_year=2015

The antis have submitted a lot of testimony. It looks like 50/50.

Share the link now with everyone you know.

Thanks

19-Mar-15
done

19-Mar-15
got this back...

Vito,

As you said, we got it out of the House late in session but Senator Williams refused to call it. In reality, the bill got caught up in politics of a different nature, which is unfortunate.

I'm cautiously optimistic this year as Senator Williams did not seek re-election.

Jason

20-Mar-15
Nice job notme. Staying on these guys lets them know that they just can't cruise. Williams retired but his replacement (Martin Looney) is no friend to hunters so once again it will be a struggle.

20-Mar-15
looney is a puppet..i saw him speak at the restraing order news conferense,every time he got to the mic to talk,malloy would drop his head,cough,then mumble something and looney would speak..kinda funny and sad at the same time..maybe we should ask to wear diapers on stand on sundays?.lol

20-Mar-15
Guys I have said before the last 3years in fact, I am for Sunday hunting in ct ...... But we will never see it in our life time !

• Sitka Gear