Bob McArthur 13-Apr-15
Rut Nut 13-Apr-15
BOWJO 13-Apr-15
horsethief51 13-Apr-15
BOWJO 13-Apr-15
Metikki 13-Apr-15
griz 14-Apr-15
19-Mar-15
The United Bowhunters of Pa's Disabled Hunters Program Banquet will be coming up on April 11th 2015. It will again be held at C.J. Hummels resturant in Lenhartsville, about ten miles East of Cabelas off I-78. This year marks our 13th annual event of helping those less fortunate, get out and enjoy hunting and the great outdoors.

For those not familiar with the program, all proceeds from the event raised goes to send disabled people from the state of Pa. on hunts all over the country that they would otherwise not be able to do. This past year our hunters enjoyed several hog hunts down in Tennessee, a Javalina hunt in Texas, Turkey hunts in Virginia and a featured bear hunt in Canada where our hunter killed a beautiful black bear with his compound. Through this program we are turning their dreams into reality.

The banquet always sells out at 300 people and at this time there are still a few seats left. If you are interested in attending, please contact me through PM

Thank you for your continued support!

Joe Filaseta DHP Chairman

20-Mar-15
Any seats left Joe??Is there a site I can look at concerning the banquet and any auctions??

21-Mar-15
Yes Scott, there are still some seats available. You can check out all hunts and fishing trips to be auctioned as well as bow square and gun raffles at our facebook link, disabledhuntersprogram.

06-Apr-15
Very good cause. Bring money!! Remember, it may be you they are helping someday!

06-Apr-15
I attended this event for the first time last year, and I won't miss another one. A big "thank you!" to Joe and everyone responsible for making this happen. For anyone who doubts or doesn't know what the UBP is all about, I highly recommend attending. I can't wait to see you all there in Saturday!

06-Apr-15
I regret that I will miss this year's banquet. This is the first I will miss in many years. I will be in Raleigh visiting my newborn granddaughter.

07-Apr-15
I was hoping to attend this year, but our church sportsmen's dinner is the same night! :(

12-Apr-15
Want to thank Joe, Gary, & the rest of the team on hosting a another great event last night. It appeared that all had a good time and hopefully the DHP raised plenty of money. Incredible that they were able to Host 5 trips in the past year. Kudos on that accomplishment.

My Wife attended for the first time she enjoyed it,and was very happy with her Bracelet she won in the silent auction. We will be back

Thanks again,

12-Apr-15
Bob, somebody I know always says won too. Thanks for the contributions and generosity.

13-Apr-15
X2 on Ursus on BB comments. Our table took home its share of things, nothing big,but an all around great evening with friends, good food and most of all a great cause. The only bad thing was Gary trying to be an auctioneer for 5 minutes (seemd like an hour!!)haha, We'll cut some slack since he and Joe did such a great job on the entire night.

13-Apr-15
It was my first time at this event, it was fantastic as well as eye opening. This program represents all that is good in our society. I saw old friends, met other members, and met non-UBP members that were there to help support those with physical challenges. I urge everyone to try and attend this next year,

13-Apr-15
Glad to hear it went well! I want to get back to it next year.

13-Apr-15
Thanks for all the kind words fellas, it is always good to see some old friends who share in a common goal.

One of our goals for '16 is to try to send 10 hunters. As of the end of April, will will have three turkey hunts in the books. One in Virginia, North Carolina and Texas. We are also trying to line up a Spring bear hunt in Canada.

Thank you for your continued support. Together we are turning dreams into reality!

13-Apr-15
Do they need to make that place bigger?

13-Apr-15

BOWJO's embedded Photo
BOWJO's embedded Photo
My very talented committee

13-Apr-15
Did the Gene and Gary show take place?:)

14-Apr-15
More like the Gong Show!! BOJO, you have a great team. Already looking forward to next year.

• Sitka Gear