sundaynwv 27-Mar-15
L.S. 27-Mar-15
sundaynwv 27-Mar-15
WV Mountaineer 27-Mar-15
Bennett2012 27-Mar-15
Sam S 05-Apr-15
sundaynwv 05-Apr-15
25-Mar-15
WV added seven counties to the list for Sunday hunting in 2014. We are looking to add more counties in 2016. Please join in the effort for eventual statewide Sunday hunting.

One or two people can make a huge difference. Many more bowhunters are taking to the woods on SUnday in West virginia due to the work of some very dedicated people.

25-Mar-15
And for the record. I appreciate all the hard work

25-Mar-15
hey jeromy or cory any plans for any more sunday hunting billboards like the one you had in Nicholas county... for say Fayette and Raleigh area route 19,, when the time is right how can it be paid for,,, local donations?

25-Mar-15
It would be best to attack Raleigh and Fayette at the same time. Raleigh would be a very difficult hurdle to overcome.

Fayette was 32% in favor in 02 and raleigh was 30%. Not stellar numbers.

We have the funding when needed.

25-Mar-15
George,

The two billboard vinyls we used in Nicholas and Braxton counties are in storage and available for future elections.

They are the same size as the billboards at Bradley but a touch too small for the ones at Oak Hill. So, if there is an open face at Bradley around the election time, all that would need to be paid for would be the installation and monthly rent. If one would have to be printed for Oak Hill, that would mean a little more money would have to be raised.

So, to answer your question...yes, when the time is right local donations would work or possibly a corporate or organization could fund them.

25-Mar-15
I will help ...I live in Putnam(right on Kanawha line), but hunt a lot in Cabell and Jackson......,

Anything you need from me in these areas, you got it...

25-Mar-15
Jackson is part of the 2016 plan.

25-Mar-15
I'd like to start working on mercer and some surrounding counties!!!!

26-Mar-15
Me too here in Mercer County? How to get involved and get rolling? Do we need to start getting signatures right now or do we wait? After the signatures, what then? God Bless

27-Mar-15
Mercer would be a very, very tough sale as of now. It was one of the counties with a low result in 2002. Also, we try to get adjoining counties so the marketing $$$$ goes further. It's just a tough sal;e geographically even though it borders McDowell County and the satte of Virginia, which both have Sunday hunting.

27-Mar-15
Thanks to the ones that has worked to get what counties we have. But you said you, you would like to get two counties that adjoin Mercer joins Raleigh Co. and you have 2 men wanting to help that is from Mercer. Why not let them try? Just asking you know how to go at this and I don't.

27-Mar-15
We don't need to try we need to succeed. Putting a county up to vote only to have it fail is detrimental in the long run. The eventual goal is for statewide Sunday hunting and having any counties fail only furthers the distance of acquiring that long term goal.

Not to mention the more urban nature that makes things more difficult. Nonhunting Voters that live in town could care less about the issue.

27-Mar-15
Cory, if we can get 5,000 signatures, would it be worth trying then?

I have no intentions of stepping on your toes or hurting the cause but, I have zero inclination to let this pass until 2020, without a try.

God Bless

27-Mar-15
I am right there with ya mountaineer know a lot of people that would be willing to help too

05-Apr-15
Any help you need in Jackson Let me know

05-Apr-15
Would love to have some help in Jackson.

Please contact me at [email protected]

• Sitka Gear