notme 02-Apr-15
CTCrow 02-Apr-15
steve 02-Apr-15
bigbuckbob 02-Apr-15
GF 02-Apr-15
Garbanzo 02-Apr-15
Gregg Karal 03-Apr-15
02-Apr-15
guys - I am in the market for new rubber hunting boots, but here's my dilemma - my feet are an odd size. One foot is 10 EE and the other is 10.5 EEE. if I size up, I have to go to 11.5-12 and then the arch doesn't fit right. All the boot places usually only carry even size, and non carry wide. Even worse, is that Cabelas, Dicks, etc only carry a few name brands, but have plenty of shelf space for their own brand. Buying online is a nightmare because I have to guess which size might be close, then order, and when they dont feel right have to return. This process gets old REAL fast.

where can I go to try on different brands until I find one that fits?

02-Apr-15
Can you go to the upper size and just wear two socks on the smaller boot ?

02-Apr-15
man! if you were 10.5 and 11.5, we could've go in together on a couple of pairs.

Right now I'm 10.5 on right foot and 11.5 on left foot.

02-Apr-15
Just buy both sizes. Keep the one boot from one package and one from the other. Then return one pack and tell them that the boots are the wrong size.

Or you could buy up a size and buy the sole inserts. Just get a thick one for the one boot and a regular one for the other.

If you can make the trip to BassPro in MA, they seem to have a good selection there.

02-Apr-15
maybe redwing boots..i think they make lacross boots..i havent been there in a while but they used to take all kinds of measurments of you feet..i use the 800 gr work boot for hunting sometimes..theres one in orange if that helps

02-Apr-15
bloodtrail

nooooooo, that's not nice. Besides the receipt will show you purchase both sizes and you were the one that mixed them.

Honesty is the best policy.

02-Apr-15
Buy them on seperate days. Why should he suffer if he's got a club foot and a regular foot? How many stores have one shoe on display and they can never find the other one when you ask them?? Well....now that store will have two boots for display.

02-Apr-15
Yes Blood, that is a no no.

You buy them separate so it only shows one pair in the receipt. Right BBB?

02-Apr-15
i ended up with two left boots once..didnt look in the box...thanks blood..lol

02-Apr-15
I purchased two right foot in-line skates from a place going out of business about 15 years ago and there were no returns.

Kept skating in circles for days until the two left footed guy showed up skating on the opposite direction.

02-Apr-15
bad crow

02-Apr-15
Starting to sound like the Beaver thread now.

02-Apr-15
Not to drag a thread off track, but....

Have you tried Hawley Lane? I don't know if they carry hunting boots, but they are well above average when it comes to getting the fit right...

02-Apr-15

Garbanzo's Link
Ever think of getting a custom pair made

03-Apr-15
wow, garbanzo, those aint cheap. might be a solution though. I might end up with two pairs and see if I can ebay the unused singles.

• Sitka Gear