Wapiti Chaser 05-Apr-15
G-MAN 07-Apr-15
Wapiti Chaser 11-Apr-15
NYbob 15-Apr-15
G-MAN 10-May-15
NY Bowman 11-May-15
Al Dente Laptop 17-May-15
02-Apr-15
The Annual NYB Banquet will be held this year at the beautiful Sunny Hill Resort in Greenville, NY in Greene County. Friday May 15th, there will be a BBQ at 6PM.

Saturday May 16th is Banquet Day. There will be novelty archery shoots with bows provided. The Annual Meeting will begin at 1PM. From 5PM to 6PM is the cocktail hour. At 6PM the Dinner starts, and during the course of the evening there will be a presentation by Guest Speaker John Gardner, 2nd Vice President of the Pope and Young Club, and the Live Auction.

Banquet Tickets may be ordered from Paul Willey at 585-394-5137

Rooms may be reserved at Sunny Hill at 518-634-7642 check out www.sunnyhill.com

If anyone wishes to donate an archery, bowhunting or hunting related item, you may contact NYB Banquet Chairman Bob Brown at 585-494-2748.

Raffle tickets are still available. The prize is a 5 day black bear hunt with Taxis River Outfitters in New Brunswick, Canada. Tickets can ordered via the NYB website, www.newyorkbowhunters.com with PayPal. The winning ticket will be drawn at the Banquet, and the winner need not be present.

For more information go to www.newyorkbowhunters.com

05-Apr-15
This is Bob Brown and that phone number isn't active anymore. Feel free to email me at [email protected]

07-Apr-15
I have been a member of NYB for over twenty years and always have a good time at the Banquet. Also won a few hunts over the years. This year we have about twelve hunts to auction off. If you can make it, stop by our Camo To Camo table, take a few chances and help support our Wounded Warrior Program. In the last nine years the program has sent almost 900 gift boxes to our oversees troops and will continue to support the young men and women fighting for the freedom we all enjoy. "God Bless Them".

11-Apr-15
Wow I saw some of the prizes today and this is going to be great Banquet. With the shooting games and FREE golf for NYB members on Sunday this year will be fun for the entire family .

15-Apr-15
My son and I have already reserved our room, I've missed the last two due to my wifes illness, but I'm looking forward to this one after a very long winter We went to a great shoot at West Winfield last Sun.

10-May-15
Donations keep coming in, we now have 15 hunts or fishing trips for the auction along with all the can raffle items. Trail cameras, pop up blinds, targets, fishing poles, knives. The list goes on and on. Call the NYB office for tickets, (585-229-7468) only six days to go. You don't want to miss this one.

11-May-15
Got my ticket. Be there Friday night and Sat night.

17-May-15
What an event it was!!!! The setting was fantastic. From the Friday night BBQ on the lake to the final "Sold" at the auction, NYB Members met, mingled, and had a great time. The fun shoots throughout the day provided another avenue for members to get to know each other, and raise money for NYB's programs. Great Can Raffle items, and great items in the Live Auction as well. Can't wait for next years', the 25th Anniversary of NYB!!!

• Sitka Gear