Zebrakiller 13-Apr-15
CaptMike 13-Apr-15
stagetek 13-Apr-15
east fork lodge 13-Apr-15
jtek 14-Apr-15
CaptMike 15-Apr-15
JackPine Acres 15-Apr-15
07-Apr-15
What are you looking for at expo this year , Im just looking forward to spending the day with my son, help my buddy in his booth maybe find a hunt.

07-Apr-15
I just got home, was suppose to work the show for the buck and bear club, but my mother in law passed away, and the funeral is Friday, so I will not be there....

I always enjoyed working their and the show. post info on anything new and cool you see,,,,,,,

07-Apr-15
Sorry for your loss Razorhead

07-Apr-15
Also sorry for your loss Razorhead.

07-Apr-15
Sorry for your loss Razorhead, prayers from my family to yours.

08-Apr-15
Razor, sorry for your loss.

09-Apr-15
Sorry to hear that Razor.

I'll be there Friday. I'm arriving at 2:00, hopefully my son can come after school.

I'm looking forward to the seminar by Steve Bartylla. I've started looking at how we hunt our property and I've decided that changes need to be made.

I love the expo. I'm always on the prowl for interested books and talking to the different vendors. Viewing the deer and bear mounts is fun as well. I always meet some interesting people along the way.

I wish could go Sat or Sun as well. I'm off to the farm, trails to clear and make, a bridge to build, food plots to get ready for and QDM signs to get up. BC

11-Apr-15
Zebrakiller, how was the show Friday and Saturday? I do not know if I should go to the Fond du lac gun show tomorrow or go to Madison for the Deer and Turkey Expo tomorrow. Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

11-Apr-15
had a great time talked to a lot of vendors very nice event

12-Apr-15
went down for the first time in 15rs. Met my Dad and brothers and had a great time. We bought all kinds of gadgets

13-Apr-15
I had fun at the show but never spent a dime besides the $7 to park and $11 to get in and $4 water, Just nothing jumped out at me this year, I love talking hunting and stuff with people but no product I needed this year.

13-Apr-15
Didn't make it myself but daughter bought me a new light for my carp bow. Going to go try it out tonight.

13-Apr-15
Got there right at two on Friday. A pleasure to walk around and be able to talk to dealers. The 3 piece T/D tree stand was interesting. Nice line of products from XOP (formally Lone Wolf). I had a nice time. One of the best shows around.

13-Apr-15
Does anyone know the name of the product they were using to display shed antlers on upstairs in between the head mounts? It was a smaller sized tan colored block with two L-shaped rotating metal arms. I couldn't read the name on it and could not find it in the new products section. I got myself a ground hog seat from Chipewa Wedge Loc stands. Sure hope that Alliant is giving its employees a raise with all that parking revenue.

14-Apr-15
Bought myself two 6X6 The Shack blinds. Delivery in June.

15-Apr-15
While I also am guilty of not doing this, I have to wonder how many other "Bowsiters" volunteered their time at Expo teaching youths how to shoot a bow. I know the scourge of the earth, ol' RC was there giving of his time and money.

15-Apr-15
Hit the show on Friday night around 4:30 with my 11 year-old son. We haven't missed a show in 5 years and this one was great as always. Everyone was very friendly and lots of stuff to review. Best show in the state for the money!

• Sitka Gear