Antler Whore 08-Apr-15
RutNut@work 08-Apr-15
Redclub 08-Apr-15
Mike F 08-Apr-15
dbl lung 09-Apr-15
Naz 13-Apr-15
08-Apr-15

>>>--arrow1-->'s Link
May be a good reason to Ban Bait Plots and start baiting.

08-Apr-15
Not buying the premise. Besides rr ag crops are not leaving the landscape. I have 12 acres of non rr foodplots which borders hundreds of rr ag acres. Look at the high dpsm counties, they are all in ag friendly counties. No reproductive issues in these counties. Twins/trips fawn recruitment is common.

08-Apr-15
Ban Farming ...LOL

interesting read though. ..my guess is we are on the cusp of new competitive alternatives...for weed control...and this article is part of rallying support for that and or research funding to do so.

Monsanto is no fool..they know exactly what they are doing.

08-Apr-15
Outlaw GMO plantings, hell yes. Outlaw farming, which is what food plots are. Good luck with that.

08-Apr-15
Those problems with bad bites etc. are the result of genetics,same as dogs and cats. Those traits are passed on.

08-Apr-15
No RR food plots for the past 3 years. only 10 acres of corn this year from PF. With the number of acres around me I don't think it makes a big difference either.

09-Apr-15
Not sure I can buy into this but I will say many people change their diets to organic foods when diagnosed with certain disease as research shows it helps prolong life. As for my area the deer are more plentiful now then 10 years ago. Roundup is used by everyone and good management practices are In place. I guess I will have to be asked the same question in 5 or 10 years. Maybe my answer will be different...much like a politician :)

13-Apr-15
Agree with others, a total stretch, maybe trying to sell a new idea or spark a little marketing to try to drive traffic?

GMO corn and soybeans here is the standard. Where are the deer in fall? The corn and soybeans.

• Sitka Gear