TheLama 08-Apr-15
Zinger 08-Apr-15
Drahthaar81 28-May-15
Drahthaar81 01-Jun-15
Drahthaar81 01-Jun-15
Drahthaar81 01-Jun-15
dbl lung 01-Jun-15
08-Apr-15
When do the 2015 CWD zone regs come out? Are they going to eliminate the bonus buck option this year?

08-Apr-15
The nrb has to approve the final regs. With 40% of mature bucks carrying cwd i highly doubt bonus bucks goes away anytime soon imo.

08-Apr-15
I like bonus buck and hope they keep it, but wish they would bring back earning your first buck. Mature bucks went down immediately when the young ones were getting hammered at 1.5-2.5 and not allowed to grow.

08-Apr-15
"I like bonus buck and hope they keep it, but wish they would bring back earning your first buck. Mature bucks went down immediately when the young ones were getting hammered at 1.5-2.5 and not allowed to grow."

Wow yet another person talking positively of EAB!

08-Apr-15
What I hear and hope is true is that the holiday hunt will be no longer. 4 day antlerless in Dec with the rest of the state.

08-Apr-15
What is the final outcome of the CWD zone and liberal limits? Are they trying to actually eliminate deer in the zone? If so why is there any closed season? If they're trying to keep mature bucks gone why any limit on bucks?

28-May-15
Any updates on this or know when there will be?

01-Jun-15
davebow, Do you have a link to the regs or is that just one of the changes that have been announced.

01-Jun-15
Just did the same thing. The CWD regs will be the same as last year. No bonus buck for the rest of the state.

01-Jun-15
Yeah. She told me that the cwd regs would be the same as last year and that stickers from last year would be good for this year like before. The rest of the state is undecided or announced yet.

01-Jun-15
The smart thing would be to have unlimited doe tag and hope hunters use their heads in the areas with less then desirable populations. Yes it is kind of ridiculous to say but it would be a way to deregulate the system and make hunters assume some responsibility. More regulations obviously do not work.

• Sitka Gear