leftee 26-Apr-15
DR 26-Apr-15
DR 26-Apr-15
leftee 26-Apr-15
Brotsky 27-Apr-15
08-Apr-15

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
Friend and I had 3 come in this AM.Very tense and exciting! Only one left.:-)

08-Apr-15
I'll be heading to SD on May 4 to hunt the hills with my recurve.

09-Apr-15
Awesome Leftee!!

09-Apr-15

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
Nice work leftee! Added my bird here as well, hopefully we fill this thread up with SD birds! I still have a shotgun tag I hope to fill with my bow before the end of the season but I need to get birds for my girls and a friend first!

11-Apr-15
Sweet Brotsky! Buddy n I trying Res tags today.May be too much company near us though.Will see.Good luck with the girls! Thanks Skullwerx,will be very near where you hunted a couple years ago this AM. Good luck n hunting to all.

11-Apr-15
No banana today.Shotgunners took 2 near us and one at our back up spot.No shortage of people today on the Res. Good hunting!

14-Apr-15

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
Tagged out today.A big beauty and my first using the NAP Killzone 2.3. Wow is all I can say.Didn't pass through but sure did the job. First my solo scene pic,then one the wife took at home. Good hunting to all!

14-Apr-15

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
Oops,cut out a pic somehow.

14-Apr-15
Way to go Leftee! Great bird! Congrats!

17-Apr-15

Brotsky's embedded Photo
Brotsky's embedded Photo
I couldn't let leftee get too far ahead of me! Ha! All tagged out for the year!

18-Apr-15
Very nice!Congrats!

20-Apr-15
Nice guys!! I've only been out twice..... with this nice weather I'm back to work earlier than I have been before. Hoping to get out this week though. I did get an arrow in one the week shotgun season opened. He came charging into the heads up decoy on my bow. Thats a rush!! Anyway I must have hit him a bit back and maybe low. Tracked him and he flew on me twice. Never could find him after the second time he flew.... I was bummed....

26-Apr-15

leftee's embedded Photo
leftee's embedded Photo
Sorry about the loss Skullwerx,it happens.Friday I found a good set up for my buddy on the Res and went with him saturday AM.He scored on a nice bird and we had lots of excitement.Can't figure out how to post a vid he took post shot with his phone but a great time. Good hunting to all!

26-Apr-15

DR's embedded Photo
DR's embedded Photo
Great job Leftee and Brotsky!! Fantastic birds and pics. I took a few mornings to hunt while I was on leave earlier. Hope to fill another tag in May when I fly back in to plant plots.

26-Apr-15

DR's embedded Photo
DR's embedded Photo
Western SD Jake.

26-Apr-15
Great pics DR,congrats!

27-Apr-15
Way to go DR! Congrats!

Congrats to your buddy as well Leftee!

• Sitka Gear