CTCrow 11-Apr-15
BowhunterVA33 13-Apr-15
bigbuckbob 13-Apr-15
notme 13-Apr-15
Fess613 19-Apr-15
Tall 1 19-Apr-15
bigbuckbob 22-Apr-15
10-Apr-15
All of sudden throwing a venison back strap in frying pan with some butter is haute cosmopolitan cuisine. Who knew? I guess I have to start eating it pinky out now.

http://magazine.foxnews.com/recipe/louros-perfect-pan-roasted-venison

10-Apr-15
Toonces

there you go. Like GF said "Free Range Organic" is the way to go. Love it!!

BTW - my freezer broke and I lost all of the venison that I had left from my buck last fall. I guess I shouldn't kill any deer afterall :(

10-Apr-15
Great, hunting deer is getting trendy now! Next thing you know the woods will be filled with crossbow toting beatnicks and starbucks cups.

10-Apr-15
cant wait to get my jewel encrusted signature series bow complete with camo in the color of camo made with strategicaly placed leaves made from pure ostrich butt feathers

10-Apr-15
On no, say it ain't so. Have we gone too far and convinced Muffy and Todd that the great outdoors is suddenly sheik?

We're going to have to start putting the caviar on the side of our free range organic venison. Now pass the Pinot Noir.

10-Apr-15
Oh man BBB, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR FREEZER. That sucks, After waiting 16 years. I'll share some of mine with you this year.

11-Apr-15
Just got back from getting my new Martha steward bow.

13-Apr-15
New hunting show: Queer Eye for the Hunter Guy?

13-Apr-15
I hope they don't expect us to put on cologne before we head out into the woods?

13-Apr-15
i think its called "pe pe la deer"..its french you know..those crazy frenchies..lol

19-Apr-15
You meen I might have to get mud on the Land Rovers tires??

19-Apr-15
I love sharing venison or wild turkey meals with newcomers to wild game cooking. I can't tell you how many times I've blown their minds at how good it can be. It doesn't have to be pan roasted backstraps either..it can be burgers on the grill,some kielbasa or mmaybe fresh corned venison and cabbage for ST Patty ' s day. It makes them understand why I hunt and good food breaks down stereotypes.

22-Apr-15
PZ

do you tell them in advance that you're serving up Bambi, or do let them take a bite first? I find some of my non-hunting friends won't touch it if they know it's a deer, but let them take a bite and suddenly it's meat, not Bambi. I usually tell them first, unless it's my brother, than I'll feed him skunk without a word. :) He's funny when he gags on his food!! Whimp!

• Sitka Gear