Ranger6 16-Apr-15
Novemberforever 16-Apr-15
10orbetter 17-Apr-15
Two Feathers 17-Apr-15
Ranger6 21-Apr-15
Huntcell 21-Apr-15
Bow Crazy 22-Apr-15
16-Apr-15
Greetings from Iraq. I was just notified that I have been selected for a three year assignment in the State of wisconsin working in Madison reporting this summer. I have been trying to find information on Deer hunting leases in the State of Wisconsin but I have found very little information on the internet. If anyone has a point of contact or words of wisdom on finding a good deer hunting lease in Wisconsin I would appreciate it.

Thanks Tom

16-Apr-15
Craigs list. Look up tim le page, active marine sniper stationed in madison. Homeboy that hunts. Thx for your service.

17-Apr-15
Tom be safe while deployed.

17-Apr-15
Ranger6 - Thanks for your service. Find a lease away from Madison. Too much hunter harassment around Madison.

21-Apr-15
Thanks still doing research. The more I find out about Madison the more surprised I am about the area. I was expecting more of a midwest feel but looks like Berkley of the East. I guess I won't wear my uniform around there. I am looking forward to a new expierience and hopefully I can find a place by the time Season rolls around. I should return from Iraq this summer and move up there well before season starts. If anyone knows a real estate agent in the area feel free to send me the name. Thanks for the help. Tom

21-Apr-15
Madcity is an island amongst the "midwest feel" the

further you get the better you will feel.

22-Apr-15
Ranger6, thank you for your service!

I live in Waunakee, just north of Madison. You can wear your uniform anywhere in the state and feel very welcome - EVEN MADISON! I promise you, you will have no problems there.

Also, don't worry about lease/hunting near Madison. Hunter harassment is very, very rare. If you every have an issue, a quick call to the County Sheriff (most likely a hunter) and he/she will take care of the issue for you. There are a ton of hunters that live in and around Madison. You will have no problem meeting hunters in every building you walk in the county!

Madison is a great place to pick on, I get that, I do it myself. It's liberal, for sure, put plenty of conservatives running around to help keep things in touch with reality.

I know a bunch of local realators. I would be happy to refer a great one to you. I would also be happy to send you some local rental magazines, etc. Just ask, what are you looking for, shoot me a PM with your email address. BC (Army MP, 82-85)

• Sitka Gear