New York
Contributors to this thread:
avetroda 19-Apr-15
thphtm 19-Apr-15
new 2the bow 20-Apr-15
archer756 21-Apr-15
Mint 30-Apr-15
19-Apr-15
just took up archery with my kids a few months ago and were looking to get outside now that the weather has finaly broken. Tired of shooting in dingy basements not to mention it would be nice to shoot more than 20 yards.doesnt seem to be much info for archery ranges out there, perhaps there, keep finding private clubs that you need to pay large fees or wiat forever to get into. if no ranges does anybody know if there are any county, state or other public lands that you can legaly target practice on without jumping through hoops to get permits?

19-Apr-15
http://www.newsday.com/lifestyle/recreation/archery-darts-and-shooting-ranges-on-long-island-1.3731422

20-Apr-15
islip town has an outdoor range..its off of freeman ave and spur drive..mostly gun but there is an archery section where you can safely shoot..not too expensive..check out their web site for hours and cost..good luck..calverton has small spot to shoot those arrows as well...i've shot there before, not the best but better than nothing i guess

21-Apr-15
There is the Suffolk Archers, web page www.suffolkarchers.com

30-Apr-15
If you want to get into Suffolk Archers I would move fast, we only had about 50 spots open up this year as people realize what a bargain it is.

• Sitka Gear