TAC 21-Apr-15
Teeton 12-May-15
Metikki 12-May-15
saltydog 13-May-15
Teeton 13-May-15
21-Apr-15

TAC's embedded Photo
TAC's embedded Photo
Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by Mtn Ops is returning again to 7 Springs Resort on June 5-7th, 2015 and bringing you the Worlds Greatest Outdoor 3D Archery Experience in the Nation. We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery. It’s like we always say, “Life… Its Better with a Bow!” The Prime Total Archery Challenge fueled by Mtn Ops, or TAC, is the foremost leader in fun non-competitive outdoor 3D shoots in the United States. We work hard to provide our participants with real world archery shots in a safe and family friendly environment. Participants can expect: 100+ 3D archery targets You can do any course and start at any time within the open times. Remember this is a fun shoot. Multiple Courses for different skill levels. (You can shoot any course and scoot in to a comfortable range) Locals Course-15-40 yd shots minimal angles Prime Course (toughest course but a lot of fun)- Rocky Mountain Western Shoot, 40-100 yds with steep angles and tougher shots Exotics Course- 25-65 yds with steep angles and good shots that test your skill Stationary Kids Range 10 target shoot at dinosaurs and Zombies! Kids Course- 12 target from 5-20 yds. This is a great beginners course and fun kids shoot. Pop-up System with moving 3D targets Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes. Win a Truck, an Oklahoma Whitetail Hunt, a Rinehart target and more. King of the Mountain- For those of you that like a little competition, we have added the King of the Mountain. This competition is pay to play. This is done on the Prime course and the highest score wins. Good Luck! Vendors with the latest outdoor products - Free Education for novice and beginners - An Amazing Venue - Fun for the whole family - Great food! This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. All participants that Pre-register online by May 15th will get an awesome Event T-Shirt and an EXTRA entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (Target bows are not included). Please feel free to contact us at anytime we look forward to seeing you soon. Register today for a chance to win a new Prime Bow @ www.totalarcherychallenge.com Thank you, The Total Archery Challenge Staff [email protected] Ph # 801-380-6442 "Life...It's Better with a Bow"

12-May-15
I was wondering if anyone is going to this shoot? Thinking of maybe finding a few friends and bringing my rv out. It's about a 4 +- hour drive from home. Anyone know if they will let you stay in the parking lot with a rv?? I'd just be going for a fun weekend.. Ed

12-May-15
Laurel hill state park is 4 miles past 7 springs. Several camping resorts nearby. Kooser state park. And I know a singular RV Spot on a SGL within a few miles-totally in the woods.

13-May-15
Seven Springs does not allow any RVs overnight.

I went to the 1st one last year. Nice targets, but you better be in decent shape. One course last year was 25 targets. 4 1/2 miles long!!

13-May-15
4.5 miles long, that's just a little over half way to my elk hunting honey hole and that starts at 8.2k and ends at 9.5k.. Also I won't have a pack on my back.. But it is only the start of my get in shape time. :)

• Sitka Gear