CTCrow 22-Apr-15
bigbuckbob 22-Apr-15
Mike in CT 22-Apr-15
notme 22-Apr-15
R.I.P. 22-Apr-15
22-Apr-15

notme's MOBILE embedded Photo
notme's MOBILE embedded Photo

ARE PEOPLE REALLY THAT F*@*ING LAZY ? Then people wonder why places get shut down..water co in shelton...off to the dump i guess..i talked to some walkers while loading up,at least theyll know a hunter didnt leave this mess

22-Apr-15
Looks like you have enough material to build yourself a nice little tree stand. I hear ya.. does suck though.

22-Apr-15
People are slobs. I used to pick up trash on private land my family owned all the time, large appliances were the worst.

22-Apr-15

CTCrow's embedded Photo
CTCrow's embedded Photo
I wouldn't be complaining. Just like tracker said. You have a nice little set up for free.

22-Apr-15
Crow and tracker are correct.

I left all that stuff for you notme because I know you hunt the backyards, and therefore you don't need a real hunting treestand, just a pool ladder and a plastic deck table will do fine. Did you find the beach umbrella I left for you as well? :)

Seriously - I HATE, REALLY HATE, when people are too damn lazy to throw stuff out the right way. No respect for the outdoors and other people's property.

22-Apr-15
I echo the sentiments; no excuse for being a slob! Over the past few years I've done some major home clean-ups and hired someone to haul everything from yard waste, cinder blocks and appliances for between $200-$300 a load.

That's not an unreasonable price to get much-needed removal of clutter and have it disposed of properly, leaving the woods as God and nature intended them to be-enjoyable for all.

22-Apr-15
the killer part is the dump is 15 min down the road...im hopeing some one tosses out a 72" tv with a playstation 4 and call of duty installed..with all your suggestions , dang ill be hunting in style..

22-Apr-15
You wanna here a realy???........... I kno someone who hit 2 deer the other day, ( found out to late) I saw the deer the next morning in the side of a "STATE" rd. well the next time I drove by the deer where slung off a bridge and into a body of water........ On a back rd...... Like high five sate workers......

• Sitka Gear