Bennett2012 29-Apr-15
Bennett2012 02-May-15
sswv 03-May-15
WV Mountaineer 03-May-15
babysaph 04-May-15
babysaph 04-May-15
Bennett2012 04-May-15
26-Apr-15
Best of luck to everyone this turkey season. Be safe and enjoy your time in the woods.

27-Apr-15
Anyone have luck today? I called in a gobbler at first light and my buddy shot him (his first ever). Then around 8:30 I called in a gobbler and watched him strut around and show off before shooting him. Had a third guy with us but never saw another bird. Shotgun kills so will refrain from pics :) still fun nonetheless!!

29-Apr-15
Got in on one this morning... and watched him strut and gobble for 3 hours. He was with a hen and they mated while I was watching. Got some great video.

No shots yet... I only hunt with my recurve.

good luck

29-Apr-15
I killed one Monday morning. They are rocking in Mercer County. I'm glad I had to work at daylight yesterday and today. I'd likely be done if I were able to hunt. Turkeys gobbling galore yesterday and today. God bless

29-Apr-15
Must be on other side of mercer county haha I haven't heard much and seen less hopefully Saturday will be the day

02-May-15
And it was NOT

03-May-15
myself along with 2 friends called in a total of 9 gobblers in Mercer County last week and were able to kill 5 long beards between the 3 of us. they were not blowing the woods down by any stretch of the imagination but come to the calls with relative ease. one long beard came in with 3 hens but the rest were alone. for those that can hunt next week the higher elevations should be pretty good.

be safe

03-May-15
I called in and MISSED a big bird Thursday Morning in Mercer County. I called in three mature Gobbler's yesterday morning, 2 strutted all the time. Three hens with them. Never fired a shot as the dang hens busted me trying to get moved on a strutter. The woods are OPEN. Good times right now. Not a lot of gobbling yesterday but, I was able to move and get in the right spot on about the 5th setup.

From what I can tell, Quite a few longbeards in the woods, it appears that some hens are setting and some are content to just hang out with the gobblers for now. Very little scattered scratching. When you find it, there was a flock doing it. As Danny said, it should get better as the season goes. God Bless

04-May-15
my buddy saw a hen with lil ones Saturday in Ritchie county

04-May-15
my buddy saw a hen with lil ones Saturday in Ritchie county

04-May-15
A guy at work said his dad killed a hen with a beard and got an added bonus when he dressed it he got an egg too lol

• Sitka Gear