grizzlyhunter 07-Sep-15
Mike F 07-Sep-15
Buck Watcher 07-Sep-15
razorhead 07-Sep-15
Mooses_Meadows 07-Sep-15
RutNut@work 07-Sep-15
Duke 07-Sep-15
27-Apr-15
Imo, serrated is a really bad design. Cheap is cheap. Montec, hellrazor, muzzy fb.

27-Apr-15
You should tell my bear and a lot of my bucks that the Magnus buzz cut serrated is a bad design. Oh wait, they can't hear you, they are dead

27-Apr-15
With that said, this particular broad head looks like it would be a good turkey and small game head

27-Apr-15
Ask a surgeon if they would rather stop bleeding with a jagged cut or a surgical cut?

27-Apr-15
Enough said

ask about opinions and then make it debate free

Your RIGHT!

At least it was bowhunting related an ata boy for u

10-May-15
I would think that that head is illegal in WI. Pretty sure that blades can't go beyond 90 degrees (or perpendicular) to the end of the blade at the base. AND that's the best I can explain it without looking at the regs.

I sure hope that thing is illegal.

Bowmania

10-May-15
All any good bow hunter needs on a arrow tip is a Thunderhead... Some design.. commonly found fresh blades..perfect killing heads..long cutting surfaces..and pretty much bullet proof design..

What gets me is why would guys want to even try other heads that are hard to get blades for..??

Don't make sense to me.

10-May-15
AH I use to think the same thing but have now gone to Hellrazors and Montec, mainly for maximum penetration values.

I have shot many types of big game with Thunderheads with good results and they are relatively cheap and easy to always have new blades ready, but since my daughters now bowhunt I have gone to a cut all the way to the tip type. And I can re-sharpen many times.

These All Blade heads look like junk to me, may work for turkeys though.

11-May-15
Never ran into a penetration issue and I shoot just 50lbs..

I just don't get what draws folks from the standard heads that any good bowhunter would be great with.

I think many times guys want to buy a "Super" head to make up for their poor form or shot selection or even ethics... That's the issue I have with most other heads.

You can't buy success....that comes with good smart decisions and proper form through years of practice.

The broadhead will do its job but will the bowhunter?

More times than not folks believe they can buy a good shot...that was never true until the legalization of xguns..

11-May-15
Can't disagree with RC/davebow/Rancid_Crabtree/Howatt/rickflare/et al on the COC blades. I have my son shooting Magnus Stingers with his lower poundage bow.

There are tons of blades out there that perform well. All of those listed above get the job done and very well at that. After all, it is about shot placement. Don’t put it in the right spot and it doesn’t matter what the head is, right Ronny? I am a fan of Slick Trick Magnums. They come sharp out of the package (unlike Montecs which I used to use) and are tough as heck.

As for the ones posted in this thread, I wouldn't touch them with a 10' pole.

11-May-15
the vendor gave my son a pack for free. I was assuming they were a small game head but he told my son they could be used on deer??? Not in my opinion

05-Jun-15
Konk - Pretty sure you're looking at a thread that looks odd because there are a bunch of posts that went away, deleted along with the banishment of the OP

05-Jun-15
Shot placement as said over and over again is the key - having said that, I'm still using my Snuffers COC and razor sharp. They shoot straight and do the job well. Ever one to his/her own but for me it's the Snuffer.

05-Jun-15
Magnus Stingers 100g here. Shoot what works for you. Make sure they're sharp. Put them where they need to go. Have fun.

07-Sep-15
With the up coming hunting season upon us lets not use and junk gimmicks like this All-Blade. We as hunter should show more respect for the animals we pursue.

07-Sep-15
Grizzlyhunter-

Well put!

07-Sep-15
If you tell me WHY, I may consider your argument. But having used some serrated blades (NAP) I doubt it.

07-Sep-15
are you talking about the serrated ring, that goes behind the field point? I got a free pack, and they are dynamite on small game, with my flu flu's

I have shot a lot of stuff, around the yard, so far with them, and I think they will work well on pheasants, during those type of shoots,

they are serious squirrel medicine. hunting squirrels with a bow, is a blast, can not wait for the leaves to fall........

07-Sep-15
opinions are like a a holes.... A quesiotn like that is going to recieve a number of different responses. Though a very good question! use whatever you are most confident with. The more and more I hunt and shoot deer the more I believe it is about confidence than equipment. I shoot rage 2 blade. Never an issue.

07-Sep-15
The first time I saw these I thought they would be sweet for small game. Razor has confirmed that, I would NEVER even consider these for deer sized game.

07-Sep-15
Love my montecs after shooting 15-20 other blades out there... Not the biggest blade on the market, but shoot perfect and are tough. Work for me.

• Sitka Gear