CaptMike 01-May-15
live2hunt 04-May-15
JackPine Acres 04-May-15
stagetek 04-May-15
RutNut@work 04-May-15
Antler Whore 09-May-15
tundrajumper 10-May-15
01-May-15
More broadheads flooding the market with the popularity of crossbows. Too bad the majority of crossbow users won't take the time to tune their set ups. If they are lazy and taking the crossbow shortcut. they sure as hell aren't going to spend any time on tuning.

01-May-15
Very nice looking broadheads.

01-May-15
No we were always here, we never left. You are the one who got banned AGAIN and had to leave. You just don't understand that you're not wanted here by either the posters or the moderators.

01-May-15
"Very nice looking broadheads"

+1

04-May-15
I may have to shoot those. I used them when they first came out. Had problems at first with the flat back blades, then the went with the swept back and that fixed the flight problems. Shot a lot of deer with them. Still have some floating around my archery box.

04-May-15
Interesting. Some look like Muzzys and some look like Wasps.

04-May-15
Interesting for sure. Savora used to advertise a more "cut on contact" design, as to why their heads were better than the others. These look just like "all the others".

04-May-15
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How did you extrapolate crossbows out of Savora coming back to life?"

RC, you need to work on your reading comprehension. I said there are more companies flooding the BH market as they are also targeting crossbow hunters.

09-May-15
There is only one broadhead

Thunderhead... all any good bowhunter will ever need.

10-May-15
you meant zwickey, didn't you?

• Sitka Gear