BigWave 29-May-15
BigWave 29-May-15
03-May-15

BOWUNTR's Link
Who's going? It's up in Lodi this year. Ed F

04-May-15
I'll see you there Ed

14-May-15
There must not be many bowhunters in California...oh well, I guess you and I will have a good time Ed

18-May-15
So.... you're tellin' me I got a chance at a second place finish? Ed F

19-May-15
I'll be traveling home from AK that weekend so there's no way I can make it. I'd like to get to one of these eventually.

I've never shot competitively.

Trouble is, I like Zack. He's a good guy. I'd hate to make him feel bad about his shooting.

19-May-15
The BigWave crew is in.........Ed....keep your eye on your beer. I owe you girls for last year.....

19-May-15
I'm not sure what you're talkin' about... My camp will be dry and a place for friends to relax. Bigwaves camp will have the circus tent... I'm looking forward to it. Ed F

19-May-15
Thanks Ike. I would feel bad about myself if YOU beat me! Too bad you can't make it, you still owe me beer...

20-May-15
One of these days, the stars will align

20-May-15
Let's hope so. Too bad you can't make it to the shoot. Maybe we will meet in AK next year? I have two trips planned...

22-May-15
i hear Joehunter is the favored as its on his home turf.... Good luck joe I'll be chearing for Ya studying my notes! :-)

22-May-15
No plans for 2016 yet. What are you planning?

26-May-15
well the dusk has cleared and a great event was had ,great to meet some bowsite folks ,trkey slayer , excellent target placement ,good folks and excellent job from the lodi club really went all out ,sure hope they get to have the event again next year ,does any body no were they posted the scores and winners ? hope all made it home safe

29-May-15
The scores will be on the CBH website at some point soon if they are not already. I'll try to find the link.

29-May-15
Not up yet but should be soon.

http://www.cbhsaa.net/state%20scores.html

• Sitka Gear