Steve White 15-May-15
>>>--arrow1--> 15-May-15
Redclub 15-May-15
Naz 15-May-15
Steve White 17-May-15
Steve White 17-May-15
>>>--arrow1--> 17-May-15
05-May-15
WHEW!!! So many projects so little time before seasons start. Been on a roll here getting things done and ready for this year. What's everyone else been up to? Here my list so far.

Inside. Scrubbed fireplace, (over 50hrs) Scrubbed most everything top to bottom, painted 2 rooms so far. Couple new doors(dont ask) Shampoing carpets, new cable lines, few other odds as well. My house is cleaner now than when we moved in 9yrs ago! Bit more painting, and some flooring yet too.

Outside. Got a jump on this last fall. So way ahead this year. Leaves all gone already. Power washed house, and roof, got rid half my junk. Reorganized everything, and bit more to go. Already got cord of wood cut, all dog runs repaired, houses painted, and a longer list of odds. Some painting to be done soon as well.

Things going so well, might just get a couple dog boxes built early. Not working on the night before opener!

Hard to get anything done when the seasons get rolling. Sure, I'm not alone in this plight!

15-May-15
May is one of the craziest months for me each year. Snow normally gone. So everything kicks in high gear here. So all my projects around the house about shut down for now. By the time done with customers construction, guiding, feeding bear. By days end nothing left for my house, or in my body!

Come June get more time again. Lots more wood to cut/split, fence to put up, painting, and much more!! Still in way better shape this year so far!

15-May-15
Steve just out of curiosity ( I have a fire place )why did you spend 50 hrs scrubbing a fire place ?

15-May-15
Rotator cuff surgery ,no projects no walleyes no turkey, Being retired its tough

15-May-15
I thought the same thing. Even if it's a "two-story" fireplace, 50 hours? But whether 5 or 50, you're way ahead of me. Widened the buffer around one of my wife's flower gardens and got her four yards of red oak mulch (placed some of it, lots more to go), and lots of lawn/trail cutting plus the usual year-round tasks.

17-May-15
Redclub, Sorry to hear that. Hope you heal fast. Get the results of MRI on right shoulder tuesday. Should have been first but dr wanted neck and knee first. Both messed up, lol. Then left shoulder soon. 4 MRI's. Starting to like the sound!

The reason for the time of the fire place was because it was real bad! White brick, and could not get it clean. Even acid did nothing. Best results were from Krud cutter used straight. Second best was bleach straight! Lots of scrubbing as well! Wife says its good enough. I still want more from it. Only way, and should have done from start. Is with a steamer. Come in handy for many things! A decent one about $200. Make bait barrels a lot easier!! Same brick on outside of house. I can get that looking new with pressure washer. Dont think that be smart in house, but was tempted!! Ill post a pic!

Wife had off most of the week. She been a busy girl all week. Even split a bunch of wood up yesterday!!

17-May-15

Steve White's embedded Photo
Steve White's embedded Photo
Little before and after.

17-May-15
I see now looks great. I was thinking something different.

• Sitka Gear