Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
Naz 05-May-15
CaptMike 05-May-15
Bloodtrail 05-May-15
Zebrakiller 06-May-15
05-May-15
DNR news release

The Youth Outdoor Expo is May 20 and 21, 2015 at the MacKenzie Center, W7303 Cty. Hwy. CS, Poynette, WI.

The archery tent is always a favorite, for students and chaperons, and we are again in need of volunteers for both days.

Buses are expected to show up around 9 am and the event wraps up around 3:30 each day. Volunteers should have a basic knowledge of archery equipment (the NASP Genesis compound bows) and be able and willing to spend most of the day on their feet and work with kids. Volunteers will be in a large tent, out of the weather elements. No archery certification is required to volunteer! We will offer a quick training for those that need it.

Lunch will be provided by the staff of McKenzie for all volunteers. Please e-mail your name and contact phone number to Dan Schroeder, [email protected] or Brenda VonRueden, [email protected] to sign up.

Thank you in advance for your consideration in volunteering for this fun event!

05-May-15
This is a great program that serves somewhere between 1,500 and 2,000 youth. SCI was and continues to be a sponsor of this event, along with many other fine organizations. This is a great way to expose many kids to the outdoors who otherwise might never get that exposure.

05-May-15
Looks to be a super event! My son and I are planning on volunteering this year!

06-May-15
I would help naz but will be gone to Manitoba that week

• Sitka Gear