speedy 07-May-15
David Mitchell 07-May-15
Little Bear 07-May-15
David Mitchell 08-May-15
Babysaph 09-May-15
David Mitchell 09-May-15
Babysaph 09-May-15
05-May-15
Maybe it's just me, but I don't seem to be finding the shoot schedules like we did have in the Voice with the shoots of the WVBA and affiliated clubs advertised. Is there a summer rendezvous? ABA shoot? Huntington traditional shoot such as we used to have? With no local club to enjoy any more, I need some place to shoot my bow beside the boring back yard.

05-May-15
Tbswv will have a trad shoot on the 16 this month

06-May-15
I'll be in Baltimore at the Classic that week end. Can't miss that one--it's a great trad event. Thanks for the response Mike.

07-May-15
Does the WVBA have a schedule of shoots?

07-May-15
We used to have a schedule of shoots but I can't seem to find anything about them. No shoot schedules in the Voice.

07-May-15
Shoot schedules in the VOICE come out in the Spring issue which is being worked on. Yeah...the way it is going it might be the Spring/Summer issue again.

Spring shoots in Ritchie Co. & Wood Co. already held Summer Rendezvous at ABA is June 27 & 28 One Day at Highfeather on August 2 Fall Rendezvous - Pipestem Sept. 12 & 13

Dave, check with Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church I think they have setup a range on some property they own and have been having some events there.

Sod Archery's range is open 365 days a year and is a nice little walk.

08-May-15
Thanks, Ed, I know about Sod Archery and have shot the range there--nice range. Thanks for the info. I try to get these events on my calendar so I don't let other stuff get in the way. :o)

09-May-15
You going to bring your crossbow to the shoots Dave. Lol

09-May-15
JR, you do love to stir the pot! :o)

09-May-15
Lol

• Sitka Gear