No tag, but turkey fever
Wisconsin
Contributors to this thread:
Naz 06-May-15
Ridge Runner 06-May-15
Naz 06-May-15
06-May-15

Naz 's Link
First time in more than a month (including LTH and youth hunt weekend) without a tag or anyone to mentor, so this "inbox" promo was a welcome surprise. Sixteen minutes or so, one gun hunt and one bow, excellent calling and setups, exciting footage.

Agree 100 percent with North American Hunter's web lead-in, too (that's where I originally saw it; here, though, I posted a link direct to YouTube as it was a lot shorter):

"Even for those die-hard deer hunters, it's difficult to not consider that first spring gobble of the morning as the most magical sound in all the outdoors. The allure and challenge of pulling a longbeard into gunning or arrowing range is something special. And we recognize that it's also difficult to get into the woods as often as you'd like. So, here's an early week gobbler withdrawal video that just might keep your sanity until it's your turn to strike up gobbles:"

06-May-15
Very cool Kevin!! Thanks for sharing. If your withdrawal symptoms get too bad let me know over the weekend.LOL Couple of close calls this morning but no cigar.I seem to be in a 2 yr slump.Headed out again now then can't hunt again till sat afternoon because of work and officiating track meets.Bob Ridge Runner (haven't changed my handle yet)

06-May-15
Keep in touch Bob, sounds like a plan.

• Sitka Gear