bigbuckbob 11-May-15
notme 09-Jul-15
CTCrow 09-Jul-15
notme 09-Jul-15
The Dark Knight 10-Jul-15
notme 11-Jul-15
The Dark Knight 11-Jul-15
06-May-15
a couple of weeks ago I had some laser work done to my eye for a partially detached retina. 2 weeks later I started seeing constant floatie thingies in the corner of my eye . the dr. says its normal. annoying as hell when looking through a peep sight . anybody else have these floaters and how do you get used to it ? im jumpier than a coke head on a 4 day binge eating the invisible sandwich !..lol

06-May-15
My uncle had the same procedure done 5 years ago and had the same floaters for about 4 weeks. At week 5 his balls fell off and he is now my aunt. I'd be carefull if I was you.

06-May-15
CRAP !..

06-May-15
Bad crow , your just a bad man ! ..... LMAO

06-May-15
It all started when he got his eyes poked by beaver fur.

06-May-15
Detached retina? Stop getting all bug eyed when the beaver walks by in the spring dresses and you wouldnt have to worry about that ;)

06-May-15
My son said he was having problems with floaters too. He took some fiber and now they sunk.

07-May-15
Well, sounds like you got some good advice from all your friends notme. Even if I had floaters, you'd have to talk with my wife about getting my balls to fall off, she owns them and has for the last 40 years or so. :)

07-May-15
would i throw in this lighted match if my pal rockey was in this stove ?...thats what keeps going through my noggin reading your respnses..lol.,..i knew my pals wouldnt let me down on medical advice...beaver fur,hmmm .gotta rule that one out...bug eyed,possibility..there has been some early thong sightings on the beach ..im gonna have to test that theroy out today..bought some camo speedos,gonna check out my traps..hopefuly it wont be like the villagers running from mothra.lol

07-May-15
OK I cant top any of that great advice however after getting a branch in the eye many years ago I have 6 or 8 constant floaters in my right eye. Your brain gets accustomed to them and you will soon focus right past them.I have the same thing with the peep sight even now but a quick one or two blinks seems to refocus with no issue. Good luck Rick

07-May-15
I've got scads of floaters... But usually only notice them when I'm looking skyward.

I think you're gonna be fine, but wishing you good luck just the same...

08-May-15
Notme

so try looking directing into the sun like GF suggested and let us know how you make getting rid of the floaters. I'll bet you that you won't see them at all after that. :)

09-May-15
NM kid that works for me just got it done about 2 months ago had the same thing for about 6 weeks or so now he's doing much better sees them now and then but going away slowly

11-May-15
Hey HS, Did he tell you if anything weird happened at week 5?

11-May-15
im at week 4 now . so far diane sawyer isn't looking to interview me ..

11-May-15
Crow

you mean the Sammy Davis Effect? At least he'll be able to see deer coming from 2 different directions.

09-Jul-15
UPDATE : its been 4 months since I had my eye fixed . the dr says eye is ok and my brain is getting used to the floaters . I told him and his assistant about CROW"S uncle/aunt , they got a chuckle . I asked her to check for me , by the look on her face she was either impressed or being nice..either way , all good in whoville

09-Jul-15
glad to hear they are still there. NO, NOT THE FLOATERS.

09-Jul-15
lmao

10-Jul-15
Sucks you still have floaters, tell me your hunting spots and I'll hunt there for you while you still recover :-)

11-Jul-15
only if u use ur school bus call,lol

11-Jul-15
Deal!

• Sitka Gear