razorhead 25-May-15
10orbetter 25-May-15
Bobbin hood 26-May-15
oldtwohairs 29-May-15
razorhead 30-May-15
Sam I Am 02-Jun-15
razorhead 06-Jun-15
25-May-15
I belong to another club, but this club puts on a great shoot, and its in Johnsonville Wis, yep the brat place......

This will be a Trad Shoot, and if you ever wanted to shoot a trad bow, good one to go too....

I will be there, selling bows and leather goods and knives and broadheads and stuff. This is a very friendly atmosphere, and its a good place if any bowsiters want to get together.......

So 10 or better or Happy, or anyone else, come to this one, its going to be June 6th and 7th, I have scheduled myself to be there on Saturday June 6th....

Its good to go out and support other club shoots....

25-May-15
Thanks for the invite. I will try to be there on the 6th. That might be state for track and have to see if my son makes it.

26-May-15
Chippewa Falls has a Trad.Shoot this week end!

29-May-15
WI Traditional Archers lists Trad shoots free on the website site if you submit them. www.wistradarchers.com

30-May-15
Leaving for the UP today..... hope to see some siters at this shoot. I will have a table, and mark it the bowsite table.......

hope we can shoot some arrows together

02-Jun-15
Bump - This club is just a few miles from my house and they put on quality shoots.

06-Jun-15
I would like to thank the Whitetail Archers for their effort on this shoot, their clean facilities great course, and food.

Putting 11 stitches in my hand this week kept me from shooting.....

small turn out, sold some stuff, but I think the hey day of these type of shoots, is over with.....

met a woman who could shoot lites out, a state champion.....

I would go there for any type of shoot

• Sitka Gear