PassThrough 26-May-15
PassThrough 26-May-15
Little Bear 26-May-15
sswv 27-May-15
babysaph 27-May-15
PassThrough 27-May-15
Babysaph 27-May-15
25-May-15
I used the internet to check in a gobbler on May 6 and the process went smoothly. I couldn't get a cell signal where I was in Morgan County, so I went to a friend's house a few miles away and used his desktop computer. Did anybody try the telephone check in?

25-May-15
I was thinking. Some of the people in my area where I hunt don't have a phone or Internet service. How do they check deer in?

25-May-15
JR they can still check it in the old fashion way. My neighbor use the telephone to check in his turkey. He said it was easy until they read you off the number. He said that the next time he calls in he is going to make sure he has a pen and paper.

25-May-15
I did. It worked well and was flawless. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to remember that number but, I'll do my best. God Bless

25-May-15
Works great. I sure am glad we have finally got out of the stone age with checking game. The only problem I see will be remembering where I put my check in number. I cant remember where my keys are half the time!

25-May-15
I'm glad we are modern too. I'll just store the number in my phone and I'll know where it is.

26-May-15
If you don't use a phone or the internet you can still go to a license agent to check in an animal, but those are few and far between. People without a phone or computer would be better off asking to use somebody else's.

26-May-15
I just wrote my confirmation number on the back of my license and included what animal it was for and the date and location.

26-May-15
Even if you go to a license agent to check in the animal, you will still be useing the electronic method on the agent's computer.

There is no longer the old check-in method.

27-May-15
I think the recorded voices could use some work.

27-May-15
Well as long as people that don't have access to computers and cell phones can still check in deer. I know where you guys hunt you don't have that problem but where I hunt there a still people without these luxuries.

27-May-15
The DNR suggested that former check-in stations could opt to become places where hunters could use the phone or the internet for a fee. I don't know if any of them chose to do that.

27-May-15
Well I like the new technology

• Sitka Gear