CurveBow 10-Jun-15
Paul 10-Jun-15
Paul 10-Jun-15
SJJ 11-Jun-15
CurveBow 22-Jun-15
T ZEKE 01-Jul-15
scentman 02-Jul-15
26-May-15
Have seen two does with day's old fawns this past weekend, that would put breeding around Halloween... am I close Buckstopshere?

28-May-15

renegade's embedded Photo
we have at least one on our property

28-May-15

28-May-15
Since my first post while chasing gobblers around I have seen 3 more very young fawns with long nose does...all with in a 1 1/2 miles. Nice pics renegade.

29-May-15
My buddy just bought 72 acres in Orleans County. I was walking it with him on the 19th checking it out. We almost stepped on a fawn, snapping a couple pics. Cute little shit never even twitched!

04-Jun-15
well over a 1000 pics on cameras for May. pregnant does yes, fawns none...Tom

04-Jun-15
I believe where I am in NY they are just starting to drop. Halloween is possible around here but more like the end of first week of Nov. this past year. I saw a lot of chasing around Halloween and breeding from the 7th to the 20th. of Nov. Shawn

09-Jun-15

GAFFER1's embedded Photo
GAFFER1's embedded Photo
this picture is from NY, Albany Co, June 4th. Doesn't look very old,

10-Jun-15
I drive the NYS Thruway from Central NY to Rockland County twice each week. My Monday morning drives the past 2 weeks have shown a huge increase in dead deer. This past Monday I saw a dead fawn on Rte 87S and a doe lying in the right lane near the right ride white line. Poor thing was still alive & raising her head. I called 911 & gave them the mile marker.....

Since early January, I have seen very few dead deer, not to say that they weren't there, until Monday June 1. That morning I saw over a dozen.... I think it was a clear indication that fawning was happening.

>>>>-------->

10-Jun-15

Paul's MOBILE embedded Photo

Don't think this one is very old

10-Jun-15

11-Jun-15

SJJ's embedded Photo
SJJ's embedded Photo

22-Jun-15
On my weekly work drive, covering 200 miles of the Thruway then Rte 87S, I saw 4 dead deer today. I also saw 2 apparent does in a field, plus had 2 sightings of does with fawns. These are the first fawn sightings I've had, other than one dead one last week.

While it was good seeing the fawns, they were both within 25 yards of 87S with traffic going 75+. I wish them good luck and hope they learn to look both ways.....

>>>>-------->

01-Jul-15

T ZEKE's embedded Photo
T ZEKE's embedded Photo
got pics sof several others, this appears to be the youngest...Tom

02-Jul-15
Looks like a fine young buck.

• Sitka Gear