Mike F 28-May-15
happygolucky 28-May-15
TRACKER66 28-May-15
Bigwoods 28-May-15
Redclub 30-May-15
Naz 31-May-15
27-May-15

Naz 's Link
An idea started here years ago to outfit poachers in blaze pink apparently has taken wing, only under a different guise.

Real women don't need blaze pink, but hey, anything to jump-start some business in Wisconsin. Maybe we'll become the leader in blaze pink coveralls.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/blaze-pink-would-be-in-fashion- for-hunting-under-wisconsin-bill-b99507555z1-305060131.html

27-May-15
I talked with a waitress this morning about blaze pink after reading the article in the Appleton Post Crescent. She said if she could wear blaze pink she would go deer hunting with her two nieces. She would buy the nieces new blaze pink jackets if the law goes into effect. Just one persons opinion but ask your favorite waitress what she thinks on the subject.

27-May-15
Ya hav the gun season first week October so there be a real chance they could wear some of those stylish clothes and the warmer weather would attract more of the cold blooded participants also

This is getting some momentum

27-May-15
Does anyone really think that more women will start hunting just because they're able to wear pink? Most women are sick of the pink stuff already. Girls are wearing the pink/camo because it's fashionable, solid blaze pink is anything but fashionable.

27-May-15
Yeah, RC, high-viz yellow/green was one of the original options when blaze orange was chosen. Agree with Huntcell. The clothing would look "a little" less appealing come November.

p.s. most female hunters don't look like Tiffany, nor should they feel a need to.

27-May-15
I'm a fan of the flourscent green, I think it's easier see than the Blaze Orange is.

Nike, Just Do It.

27-May-15
If yor only want to hunt because you can now wear pink, your in the woods for the wrong reason. Stay home.

27-May-15
I would probably use blaze pink, I read an article a long time ago that suggests pink is seen by deear as more of a grey than white, i.e. blaze orange.

27-May-15
Not against having options but IMO blaze camo = good stuff. Have had deer walk within mere feet while on the ground in that. If they could truly see color or even "UV" no way they'd come that close. Has happened many times, with all shapes and sizes of deer (except big bucks, never let 'em get that close before shooting!).

27-May-15
As if any non-model-size woman ever accurately gave their weight when getting a license, lol.

27-May-15
Dave I actually agree with you on this. They've taken Love Pink to a new level.

27-May-15
So what next, introduce a bill to allow blaze rainbow for the limp-wristed??

27-May-15
I'd much rather see the caucus concentrate on more important issues.

27-May-15
Someone that will be making money from this is pushing it, pure and simple.

28-May-15
I'm all for it if crossgunners who can pull a bow back are required to wear it.

28-May-15
As a Hunter Safety Instructor ideas thrown out there like this without any testing just blow me away.

Davebow(RC), studies have been done and it has been proven that fluorescent green like you posted actually show up as brown in low light without artificial light.

I haven't heard if the pink has been tested yet.

I think it's just another fad. Hunters will wear what is safe.

Poachers will wear what they feel like wearing.

I understand your need to do away with backtags, they get in the way when you are carrying you sack of corn through the woods!

28-May-15
"I'd much rather see the caucus concentrate on more important issues. "

Winner right there ^. I can't believe people are even spending time on something like this.

28-May-15
I've brought this topic up with a few women hunters. None of them had heard about it yet. All of them bristled when they heard it was to increase participation by women.

28-May-15
So we have a poacher who despises backtags? That's weird....

30-May-15
Why not wear pink I think its neat but then at one time I could wear yellow (late 50's) but I will still wear camo,or are We talking Gun hunting?

31-May-15
Bow/crossbow hunters can wear whatever they want Red, outside of gun deer seasons. This proposal is for use during any gun deer season by all hunters except those after waterfowl.

• Sitka Gear