CaptMike 29-May-15
Drop Tine 29-May-15
Jake21 30-May-15
Bow Crazy 30-May-15
razorhead 30-May-15
RUGER1022 30-May-15
Jake21 31-May-15
29-May-15
Looking to purchase a bow for my girlfriend and was just wondering if anyone on here has and reviews I guess you could say on some of the bows aimed towards female bowhunters. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

29-May-15
Jake, both of my daughters shoot Bowtech 350 Destroyers. I had no input in their decisions, they chose them on their own. I'd have to guess that just like anyone else, your girlfriend will need to shoot some different bows to see which feels best to her.

29-May-15
I shoot the Destroyer 350 and my wife shoots the PSE chaos and really likes it.

Have her shoot as many as brands as she can and go from there.

30-May-15
that's what I was ultimately thinking I was going to do as everyone is different, was just trying to keep the element of surprise in it. Thanks guys

30-May-15
I have sons, my wife doesn't shoot so my opinion maybe worthless... Depending on the personalty of your wife have you looked at pink bows? I think Mathews has a line called Passion or something like that. I know there is more to a bow than color, again depending on her personalty it maybe a place to at least look. I know some are making fun of Blaze Pink, but I've heard some really interesting comments from female hunters.

If I'm way off base just ignore my post. BC

30-May-15
I would take my girlfriend to some quality archery shops, and shoot bows, from 38 to 48 lbs. lots of nice bows out there......

when it comes to compounds, I use to shoot Matthews, but not anymore, now I prefer a Hoyt, its all in the feel and what she can shoot well....

A compound at 42lbs, with the right arrow, and a sharp cut on contact broadhead, is going to zip right thru a bear or deer or elk, within a reasonable distance, which is 25 and under.......

she needs a bow that is fun to shoot, that she does not struggle with,,,,,,,,,,

by the way, forget the pink, its not a fashion show, ha ha ha

30-May-15
Raxor, yes it is a fashion show for some.

1 daughter and 1 grand daughter shoot Diamond edge setups . Very flexable to adjust .

31-May-15
If they pass that blaze pink law I may have to get her a bow and some of the skimpy garments I saw on another post about the blaze colors ;)

• Sitka Gear