David Mitchell 30-May-15
Babysaph 30-May-15
hookman 30-May-15
gcoleman 30-May-15
hookman 31-May-15
wvbownut 31-May-15
gcolephone 31-May-15
29-May-15
Sitting here on couch watching tv with my wife, finished my last day at work. Looking forward to my retirement , hunting fishing and trapping.

29-May-15
Congrats Don.

29-May-15
Congratulations

29-May-15
Highly recommend it, been there for 7 years and enjoy it greatly.

29-May-15
Congratulations. I hope I make it and am still healthy enough to enjoy it. Make the best of it. God Bless

29-May-15
Congrats!!! Enjoy every moment of it!!!

29-May-15
Congrats buddy. Enjoy it.

29-May-15
Congratulations! Nothing like it. Enjoy life!

30-May-15
Congratulations, Don. I hope it is all you have looked forward to. Personally I did not find retirement all that attractive and went back to involvement in ministry on a part-time basis after several months of vegging out :o). Now I have flexibility in my schedule but also still some sense of purpose. I hope you find something to keep that sense of purpose alive and well. It is what motivates us to worthwhile things whatever we find to fill that need. Now you can give that new Treadway longbow more attention! :o) And those gorgeous cane arrows you make so beautifully. Lots of good shoots and rendezvous coming up shortly too--Cloverdale, Compton rendezvous, Great Lakes Longbow Invitational--lots of good-uns. Best wishes, buddy.

30-May-15
I'm wrestling with what Dave says. I can retire but am not sure I would be happy doing nothing. I may just sell out and work couple days for someone else.

30-May-15
Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I will stay busy, have lots of things to do.

30-May-15
Hey don , congrats ,,, I can also retire ,,on June 30.....I got too much stuff to do to work a regular job .....31 years teaching I'm tired,,,time for some extended hunting and fishin and grand kids

31-May-15
Go for it George.

31-May-15
Congratulations Donald enjoy your retirement. George retire I've been out of teaching for two years now and I've enjoyed every minute of it.

31-May-15
May wait till I pay off house in dec...we c how my schedule is next fall

• Sitka Gear