wvvabowhunter 04-Jun-15
babysaph 04-Jun-15
babysaph 04-Jun-15
shakyheadsabol 05-Jun-15
wvvabowhunter 05-Jun-15
PassThrough 05-Jun-15
Babysaph 05-Jun-15
02-Jun-15
Remember when this group used to have multiple posts a day with lively debates and great ideas, tips or stories?

Where did that go?

02-Jun-15

PassThrough's Link
Here is something. It's not in W.Va., but it isn't far from the state line.

02-Jun-15
I was thinking the same thing. I think it was gobbler stirring things up.lol.

02-Jun-15
Its only lively around hunting season.

02-Jun-15
i can post some more memes

02-Jun-15
Things get too testy at times. I haven't been on here as much lately due to that.

03-Jun-15
I have said this before but I will say it again. People have forgotten how to debate. People just want to scream and yell.

James

03-Jun-15
that is true mudflap. It just goes to show that people like excitement. They want controversial topics. Thats why this site is dead now. No controversial topics. I will get some started in a few days. LOL

03-Jun-15
JR, you are the man to do it. You or Miller.......LOL

03-Jun-15
i still wanna finish the one on why i am lazy for the weapon i choose

03-Jun-15
I don't think it is lazy. Just want to make things a lil easier and that is your choice.

03-Jun-15
I don't want to make it easier, I want more options. That way when they start taking away weapons it will take them longer to get all of them. Same with AR type rifles, most people would never dream of hunting with them. That doesn't make them ineffective, just different. We all know how we hate change. I stand firm on this thought: it doesn't matter the weapon, the bag limits determine the amount of game killed. Sling Shots to Hand Grenades, you tell me how many I can kill and I will decide what ethical way it gets done. Imagine the first day of hand grenade season.

James

03-Jun-15
See, this is why I have quit coming here much any more. This is a bow hunting site--not grenades, x-guns, etc.

04-Jun-15
Are there any sites like this that are for fishing or have fishing forums where a person can check on reports and such ?

04-Jun-15
well it will still take as long for them to take the weapons since they are allowed whether you use them or not. Me, I like the challenge of bowhunting. So much so that I don't use all the weapons mentioned above just because they are allowed. But that is just me. I simply don't need all of those options

04-Jun-15
well it will still take as long for them to take the weapons since they are allowed whether you use them or not. Me, I like the challenge of bowhunting. So much so that I don't use all the weapons mentioned above just because they are allowed. But that is just me. I simply don't need all of those options

05-Jun-15
wvangler.com, bassboatcentral.com, bassresource.com, etc.

05-Jun-15
Thanks shaky, I will check those out !

05-Jun-15
If you think this site is dead, go to the Maryland Bowhunting Forum. Three posts in all of 2015. That's because everybody there uses marylandwhitetail.com

05-Jun-15
Goes to show you people on here like healthy debates. Look which threads get the most posts. Lol

• Sitka Gear