hoppies56 03-Jun-15
babysaph 03-Jun-15
JayD 03-Jun-15
ProBabysitter 04-Jun-15
Larry247mobile 04-Jun-15
UCMDEER 05-Jun-15
wvmule 06-Jun-15
03-Jun-15
Ok, I will try to liven up this site some. What do you guys think of trail camera's? I never used them til this year and am enjoying seeing all the game on them. Some on another site said they were cheating. What say u?

03-Jun-15
I like them, I don't run a ton of cameras only have two and seldom have them both out during season. I enjoy seeing pictures of wildlife and I like seeing visual evidence of bucks that otherwise I would never know were in the area. I try to keep camera usage out of core areas though because I feel that they can actual severely hurt your chances if used improperly. Just my opinion

03-Jun-15
I have 5 I put out August to dec and enjoy using them ,,,I have seen bucks in mingo and Logan on film at nite that were never seen by anyone ever while hunting some bucks that are monsters that show up every nite but no one seen during day lite at same area,,i I have pictures of bears fighting ,,white deer,, black coyotes ,,rare birds ,monster black bears ,,,,if it's cheating I'm guilty,,,I love them

03-Jun-15
Love them,It is a great hobby, we run 6 cameras on our farm.I put them out in mid July thru Nov take them down during rifle season.Then have them out in Jan and Feb.Cant wait to get them out this summer. The bucks photos you get in the rut are sometimes unreal, never to see those deer. hoppies56

03-Jun-15
I agree George. I am using them. I saw a nice 8 pointer on mine already at my property and several coyotes, bear, coon opossums, and other small game. Pretty neat.

03-Jun-15
I love them - my wife and daughters laugh at me because I get all excited when I go and get the cards and then check to see what I have gotten a picture of.

And as to cheating - no matter what ones uses there will always be someone saying we are cheating LOL. If it is legal and you enjoy then the way I look at it so what if someone thinks it cheating.

04-Jun-15
Almost as addictive as bow hunting. Love placing them on crazy stuff such as gut piles or even water ways for coon or beaver. Also not bad in drive way to see who shows up when your not there.

04-Jun-15
I won't use them for hunting

05-Jun-15
Love them, its a hobby for me. I run 12 of them and I located 18-20 different bucks after Jan. 1 this winter

06-Jun-15
Same for me. I run about a dozen of them and it has become a hobby all in of itself. It is fun setting up not only for deer but also other critters in different situations. I never dreamed I would enjoy something this close to as much as I do bowhunting. It is a close second.

• Sitka Gear