extreme 03-Jun-15
>>---CTCrow---> 03-Jun-15
BOWMEN 03-Jun-15
notme 03-Jun-15
cjb5591 04-Jun-15
CTCrow 04-Jun-15
notme 04-Jun-15
03-Jun-15
now that sunday hunting has passed the house and senate does malloy have to sign it ? and also when does it actually go before him to be signed? thanks for any input

03-Jun-15
It gets sent to him today or tomorrow. If he signs it it becomes the law 10/01/15 and you can hunt 10/04/15. I will be hunting that day.

03-Jun-15
PS.The property that I hunt,The owner has 11 acres in NY,So every year I would buy a NY lic.And it is not cheap And the rest of land is CT (61 acres).I will still get my NY lic.Cause NY has a bear season and we see bears on that side of the property.It will be nice to hunt the whole property for Deer on Sunday now.THANKS again.

03-Jun-15
and if for some chance he vetos it,does it go back to senate for vote again or does it die?

04-Jun-15
Yes, there are provisions to override a veto, but vetos are pretty rare. He promised last year to sign it if it got to his desk; I don't think he would dare to screw CT sportsmen again after screwing us with the gun bill.

04-Jun-15
The bill becomes law if:

1. the governor signs it;

2. the governor fails to sign within 5 days during the legislative session or 15 days after adjournment;

3. the vetoed bill is repassed in each house by a 2/3 vote of the elected membership

Not sure what happens is they are no longer in session. Let's find out.

if he vetos it we need:

2/3 of the senate is 24. We got 28 votes sot it will be passed in the senate.

2/3 of the house is 101. We got 113 so it would pass too.

If he doesn't sign the bill but doesn't veto it, it becomes law on 6/18/15.

Vito sucks!

that was a typo ;-)

04-Jun-15
maaaaaa ,crows calling me names...lol

• Sitka Gear