Dale Hajas 09-Jun-15
Dave G. 09-Jun-15
RC 09-Jun-15
Rut Nut 09-Jun-15
Dale Hajas 09-Jun-15
hawk-eye 09-Jun-15
Dale Hajas 10-Jun-15
07-Jun-15
Well it was last about 10 years ago.... This weekend, Jami and I had a nice time, laughed like hayl, indulged quite a bit, and ate all of Phils supper that Roy an Chris cooked up :) Supper was quite awesome Thank You!

Sampled various forms of homemade vintage, my favorite of course was an elderberry wine made by the washtub bass player named Frenchy:) Got to spend a day with Muldoon, camped next to the Uschak Family, got to see the a bunch of UBP folks, and meet some new ones!

Sat next go Mark Chise and his new bow..... A R/D Longbow with 3 large shot glasses epoxied to the belly. Rule here is 3 folks get to sample the Chise recipe of raspberry something and lemonade at the same time. Of course center spot at the riser must make a presample toast.

Ambience provided 2 guitars, 2 banjos, 2 sweet ladies yielding ukuleles, and 1 washtub bass. A pile of little folks ran around having fun with glow in the dark balloons. Sat with about 30 other campers round the fire. A nice fun evening that even the lil ones got to stay up a bit late:)

Thanks to all the PLA members, nice job and thanks to Roy and Chris for taking care of us, Muldoon for serious thought provoking discussion:) and all those I forgot to mention. It sure was fun..... and cold lol

07-Jun-15
Sounds like a pretty darned good weekend. Sorry I missed it. Glad Roy and Chris took care of you. :)

07-Jun-15

Metikki's embedded Photo
Metikki's embedded Photo
Jami on the caribou...

07-Jun-15

Metikki's embedded Photo
Metikki's embedded Photo
I fifteen ringed this puppy..... Walk in the water for the old Bear. I think it was about 75 yard shot:)

07-Jun-15
Glad to hear you had a good time. I have had a shot bow for a couple years.

08-Jun-15
SOunds great! One of these years I'll have to make it. Entertainment sounds outstanding! :)

08-Jun-15
It's a good time, we shot the course and got to see some old friends

08-Jun-15
Heck Mike I didn't see you there. Did you camp?

08-Jun-15
It was a fun 4 days:)

08-Jun-15
Better get this out of the way now.

Our first meal on Friday eve was of course.........friggin hotdogs.

08-Jun-15
Can't believe there hasn't been a pic yet.

08-Jun-15
Cuz Roy was busy eatin one too :)

08-Jun-15
LOL, I forgot...

09-Jun-15

Better get this out of the way now. Our first meal on Friday eve was of course.........friggin hotdogs.

Isn't that a requirement Dale?! ;-)

09-Jun-15
I only ate one, Dale ate 4:)

09-Jun-15
:)

09-Jun-15
"I only ate one, Dale ate 4"

One hotdog...only one stinkin' hotdog???? Unless that thing was 2 feet long, (to quote Ulysses Everett McGill) one hotdog would only arouse my appetite without beddin' her back down.

I hope you had at least a pint of sauerkraut and a half dozen hot peppers on that one little ol' hotdog in order to make it worthwhile. :^)

09-Jun-15
I'd have reached for the second one, but Dale would have broken my arm..:) LOL

09-Jun-15

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Did someone say Hot Peppers???!!! ;-)

09-Jun-15
The dog Roy ate was the only foot long:)

09-Jun-15
Dale, I was just there for the afternoon, saw RC and Muldoon and was home for dinner, but then I don't live that far from there.

10-Jun-15
Prolly just missed you Mike

• Sitka Gear