RutNut@work 07-Jun-15
happygolucky 08-Jun-15
10orbetter 08-Jun-15
stagetek 08-Jun-15
elkin 08-Jul-15
razorhead 09-Jul-15
South Farm 09-Jul-15
07-Jun-15
I had a serious accident, at my cabin in the UP. What saved my left hand was access to quick clot and military tourniquet.....

I may be shooting my beloved recurves this fall with one finger under......

Reminder...... do not panic...... make sure your med kit is accessible.... forget 911.... you are on your own.... get good stuff.... get trained..... be careful

07-Jun-15
Glad your OK! Hope it does not slow you down for S. Dakota.

07-Jun-15
Ouch, sorry to hear. Chain saw? Fillet knife? Speedy healing to you!

07-Jun-15
Yes, glad you were able to get things under control. Hope you don't have lasting injuries.

07-Jun-15
Razor, glad to hear you are ok. But be careful man, you are one of the good ones here.

08-Jun-15
Razor, sorry to hear about the accident but I'm glad to hear you handled the scenario well. You have given me a good reminder that I need to get my cabin stocked appropriately.

08-Jun-15
wow razor, glad to hear it is ok. Make sure to stay on top of it to prevent infection. Get well soon.

08-Jun-15
Watch out for infection. Need to take an inventory of my place. Probably have only a few bandages and peroxide.

08-Jul-15
I have been a firefighter paramedic for over 20 years and I do a lot of bow hunting out west and Midwest. There are several occasions where I needed to help someone. Be prepared and make a little extra room in your packs. Everyone thinks it wont happen to them but it will save you or a stranger from something that could of been minor to a fatality. If you need advice or help on what to bring just PM me.

09-Jul-15
elkin - good post,,,,,, Naz got your message, will respond as soon as possible, been fishing.......

09-Jul-15
Hard to feel too sorry for you if you "been fishing";)

Seriously though, your advice is sage. Glad things worked out for ya!

• Sitka Gear