cjb5591 11-Jun-15
steve 11-Jun-15
CTCrow 11-Jun-15
Ace 11-Jun-15
cjb5591 11-Jun-15
Brian M. 11-Jun-15
CTCrow 12-Jun-15
10-Jun-15
Awesome! now I just need a spot to hunt.

10-Jun-15
Thanks Pat

10-Jun-15
Great post Pat, thank you as well as all the others involved. STM

10-Jun-15
Thanks Pat, but I'm a little confused by your reference to Kennedy. Didn't he vote against it as a member of the Environment Committee but changed his mind and voted for it in the Senate? Isn't Bob Duff the guy who got it called?

10-Jun-15
Thanks Pat !

10-Jun-15
Thank you for update and everyone who's put in all the work and time to make this happen so that everyone can enjoy this!!!! As someone who is basically a weekend hunter other than vacation time this is awesome. THANK YOU all that fought to make this happen

10-Jun-15
I spoke with Bob Duff as well and I think he made it happen.

10-Jun-15

SILVERADO's embedded Photo
SILVERADO's embedded Photo
I believe that Bob Duff, was one of the main reasons that this bill passed this year, he finally had some power to get this bill called and stayed true to his word that he would.

11-Jun-15
Kennedy is on the EC, and he said that he voted against it because he heard more from antis than supporters in his district. But after all of the pro testimony and support poured in he changed his mind and voted for it when it came up in the senate so he is one of those rare legislators who actually listens to and does what his constituents want him to do. Props to him and everyone who worked hard on this issue, especially Bob Duff who said "trust me" and delivered.

11-Jun-15
That's what Bob told me and he came thru !

11-Jun-15
Pat,

If you are invited to a signing ceremony, tell us ahead of time so we know its happening.

11-Jun-15

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo

Ace's Link
CJB, Kennedy voted NO in the Environment Committee and voted NO again when it was called in the Senate (see link).

I'm not aware of what, if anything, he may have done about getting the Bill called, but let's at least keep who voted which way straight.

11-Jun-15
My mistake, when I was watching the board light up during the vote I thought I saw the yes light up, and I read that he did vote for it after supporters of the bill flooded his office. Will try to find that article but looks like my information was bad. I guess that was too good to be true! I agree, give credit to those who deserve it.

11-Jun-15
cjb, don't feel bad. I saw a few green lights turn to red while watching some of the other bills. And red lights to green also.

12-Jun-15
6/19 at 12:01 am I think. That is 15 days after the legislature was adjourned.

• Sitka Gear