Contributors to this thread:
Dale Hajas 14-Jun-15
horsethief51 14-Jun-15
Rut Nut 15-Jun-15
Bob McArthur 16-Jun-15
Jeff Durnell 16-Jun-15
horsethief51 16-Jun-15
14-Jun-15
Lots of folks getting hammered by these storms. Keep us in mind folks. We should be ok..

14-Jun-15
Trying to watch b ball playoffs and the 4 news keeps breaking in. Mostly noisy here. Zoey is hiding under the couch. Hope it gets it all out of its system soon.

15-Jun-15
Storm Troopers...................LOL! Dan and I got caught in a good one biking down in WV last week. Thankfully just torrential rain and no lightning! But it was a little tricky trying to ride thru it with 3 in of water in the tire tracks and rain hitting us in the face. Thought we could outrun it.............but not so much! ;-)

16-Jun-15
Bethlehem got hammered last night. I hope those in that area are doing okay.

16-Jun-15
Art we got hammered pretty good over here. LOTS of trees down around Hooker and West Sunbury. One guy died when a tree fell on his house. I've only seen one downed tree that I could maybe make bows with. Double shift today, if it's still there tomorrow I may stop and ask about it.

16-Jun-15
Saw that in the Eagle. My stone driveway is taking it tough. Glad to see you can find something positive out of this. Beautiful night for a motorcycle ride after supper and watchin' the buccos now. Saw a bear mid day on the road. Deer all over the place too.

• Sitka Gear