notme 16-Jun-15
Bloodtrail 16-Jun-15
CTCrow 16-Jun-15
longbeard 16-Jun-15
GF 16-Jun-15
15-Jun-15
Anyone hear anything from Aquarion

15-Jun-15
You won't hear back for a month at least .

15-Jun-15
Steve what do u mean hear back?? I haven't seen the application yet...did I miss something?

15-Jun-15
The applications are on the CT DEEP website. This is the link: http://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/hunting_trapping/forms_applications/2015ArcheryPermitCWSF.pdf

15-Jun-15
The application posted June 1st, same as every year. You may still have time to get it in if you hand deliver it. I had a friend that turned his in last Thursday, the guy working there said he was good.

15-Jun-15
Long beard I sent you the link in the pm when you pm me .steve

15-Jun-15
If you sent you're application in just after June 1st, and it's complete they tend to send you the permit, or at least to the 1at 500!

15-Jun-15
If you sent you're application in just after June 1st, and it's complete they tend to send you the permit, or at least to the 1at 500!

16-Jun-15
i was at the office june 1,had to go back the next day cause i left my license there,the lady in the office told me they had 157 the first day at the office alone

16-Jun-15
So just an observation, what is the draw to go hunt on a property with so many other hunters? Is it the number of animals, size of deer, opportunities....

16-Jun-15
You get to hang out with 6-8 like minded people at the parking lot to reminisce about the 50-100 DPSM and complain about people shooting shithead corn fed spikes from other people's stands.

16-Jun-15
Thanks Steve but I never got the PM...I'll try to cut out early and stop by with my application today

16-Jun-15
Looks like I missed my shot on that for this year... Bummer. Just hope to be able to shoot by September...

• Sitka Gear