Mike Denney 24-Jun-15
swampokie 24-Jun-15
SoDakSooner 26-Jun-15
Stinkbait1 29-Jun-15
Stinkbait1 29-Jun-15
OKStickSlinger 01-Jul-15
24-Jun-15

Mike Denney's Link
Read this today . I wonder what the new manager's policies and philosophy will be on hunting and managing the deer at MCAAP ? I copied this from another site.

Thank you Bill Starry for the great deer hunting at MCAAP

Oklahoma Department of Wildlife Conservation

Bill Starry, chief of the Land Management Office at the McAlester Army Ammunition Plant, is retiring after 33 years of service. Bill played a major role in managing one of the state's healthiest deer herds and providing unique experiences and memories for thousands of hunters over his career. Here's your chance to congratulate Bill on a great career and to wish him a great retirement. Leave a comment to congratulate Bill, or share your favorite hunting story from a controlled hunt at the MCAAP. We will make sure Bill receives your comments. Check out this 2008 "Outdoor Oklahoma" magazine article to hear more about his storied career at the Plant:

http://files.ctctcdn.com/…/bec704ee-5f70-46ac-b397-f7c5ef47…

24-Jun-15
I know the manager to be quite well and there will be little change in management but some in philosophy. Things will only be better in the future in my opinion.

26-Jun-15
Good luck to Bill. Sure enjoyed chatting and listening to him over the years. Sad to see him go.

29-Jun-15
Yes, Good luck to Bill and congratulations on a well earned retirement. Bill did a great job with the hunts and was quite entertaining. I loved hearing his stories around the camp fire.

29-Jun-15
Yes, Good luck to Bill and congratulations on a well earned retirement. Bill did a great job with the hunts and was quite entertaining. I loved hearing his stories around the camp fire.

01-Jul-15
Bill was amazing. It's thanks to him that I have my P&Y Trophy on the wall of my living room. Best of luck in your retirement and we will miss seeing you at The MCAAP this year!!!

• Sitka Gear