Wayniac 25-Jun-15
BowhunterVA33 29-Jun-15
wapiti 30-Jun-15
bigbuckbob 30-Jun-15
Toonces 30-Jun-15
bigbuckbob 01-Jul-15
Brian M. 01-Jul-15
25-Jun-15
Not sure why anyone selling me a gun would give me advice on how to "responsibly use it" whatever that means. Their job is to sell me the gun in compliance with applicable law, not give me advice.

I really despise Murphy. He is an empty suit and an embarrassment. The fact that he is actually a US Senator is mind numbing.

25-Jun-15
The stupid burns...

29-Jun-15
Murphy is a douche... a used one. Yet, the good people of CT seem to like him.

30-Jun-15
Murphy is another idiot. I would be far more concerened about the X-box than the guns.

30-Jun-15
I wrote to Murphy and told him there were so many things wrongs with his statement that I didn't know where to start. I'll list just a few at the bottom.

Is Walmart offering lessons on how to use a microwave ovens properly? No! Is Walmart qualified in safe gun handling, certified to teach the class? No! Do car dealers give you the driving test? No! Do boat dealers give you the power squadron test? No!

The list can go on and on. This is yet another idiotic statement given by a life long politician who could care less about the people he represents.

I got a form letter in reply, didn't even answer the questions I posed, but just spoke about gun control. I replied back "Why even reply if you're going to send a form letter and not address my questions and argue the point?"

Crickets!

30-Jun-15
What did you expect?

He doesn't seem to have much respect for 21 year old's either. I guess it is perfectly OK for them to fight our wars, patrol our streets and to vote his dumb ass into office, but he doesn't trust them to carry out a commercial transaction.

I really despise the guy.

01-Jul-15
Another point we agree upon Toonces! Sharing deer camp together is starting to look promising :)

01-Jul-15
It's not his fault stupid things come out of his mouth. He just repeats every dumbass thing Bluminidiot says.

• Sitka Gear