John H 12-Jul-15
Dale Hajas 13-Jul-15
RC 13-Jul-15
horsethief51 13-Jul-15
Red Beastmaster 13-Jul-15
RC 14-Jul-15
Dave G. 14-Jul-15
27-Jun-15
well pine hill is only two weeks away . boy how time goes by. last week redbeastmaster and i went to cumberland md it was a great shoot . i guess i am leaving friday morning

27-Jun-15
If you're going then I'm not going... I'm tired of helping you find your way back to your tent in the dark. LMFAO

27-Jun-15
roy

i have no idea what that is supposed to mean .i need to talk to chris . i bet you forgot to take you meds again .they make those boxes with each day of the week. i know i forget mine now and then .

29-Jun-15
Ya see, Joe.. No one else will talk to you. LOL

29-Jun-15
It's hard to talk to someone when you can't understand what they are typing.

I'm not talking to him anyway. He left me waiting in the parking lot over an hour at the above mentioned Cumberland shoot. On top of that he didn't bring his new bow for me to play with. Really selfish after I continually put deer in his lap at my place.

Anybody else want to take him under their wing at Pine Hill?

Roy, how about adopting him for the weekend? He don't bark much and is pretty much house trained. I need a break!

29-Jun-15
Might as well adopt him, all he does is hang out at our trailer, drinking wine all weekend. Then when he stands up to leave, he says maybe I better sit back down. LOL

29-Jun-15
Oh my........:)

01-Jul-15
R C we all know you are telling your stories again .

01-Jul-15
I have pictures, Joey. :)

02-Jul-15
Joe, just heard they had over three feet of snow fall last night at pine hill. So the shoot has been cancelled. You will need to go somewhere else...

02-Jul-15
R C well ok no problem let me know when the next one is .maybe it will all melt till next week .i really did not want to go anyway . i am going to denton hill anyway .i like it there more crowded longer lines to the outhouse etc

02-Jul-15
I just heard from Ron. The new garage is now up but the showers did not make it. Next year for sure.

02-Jul-15
Glad I will be there on Thur for a one-dayer. May get stinky after that. Red, you will have to use the four-day undies trick. LOL

03-Jul-15
You remembered that? LOL

See you Thursday John. Should be a good day. Joe's not coming 'til Friday.

03-Jul-15
LOL Red

04-Jul-15
Chris and I are breaking camp and heading out Friday...:)

04-Jul-15
LOL now i have a nice kodiak coming next week . i kinda bought it for dave but on second thought maybe not.all this cyber bulling going on just does not sit well with me . then we will see who is laughing .

04-Jul-15
Ya gonna bring along a monkey to operate it for you, Joey ? LMFAO

04-Jul-15

horsethief51 's embedded Photo
horsethief51 's embedded Photo
Can't hardly wait.

04-Jul-15
R C you can talk tough just wait till next week you will run like a scared rabbit well walk . just wait the blood will be flying for sure and it wont be from me . chris will be calling 911 .it is along way to the hospital up there .

04-Jul-15
Oh my....

05-Jul-15
Glad I will only be there on Thur. Sounds like it could get ugly after that.

05-Jul-15
i just hope it does not rain to much .

05-Jul-15
Yup John it's going to get ugly on Friday.. Ya ever take a good look at Joe's face? Now that's ugly:) Supposed to rain all four days Joey. Maybe ya better stay home.

05-Jul-15
LOL

05-Jul-15
I'm bringing my old Dumont TV, a VHS player, "Robin Hood" tapes, and Possum the Porcupine up on Friday. Just in case the Old Guard gets too roudy, I'll be content in the Packard.

05-Jul-15
Randy, ya better bring a generator then too. No power there... Just bring a special glass for your wine.. A straw too if ya wanna sip it.

07-Jul-15
Hey Josaphine Sivits, where ya at girl? :)

07-Jul-15
i am here well maybe next year then . i told dave i am out i am not going the whole way up there to get soaked .have a good shoot

08-Jul-15
I'm out unfortunately.....

08-Jul-15
RC this is sounding better all the time. Two major PITA's are bailing out.

This has the makings of an epic adventure!

The Suzuki is packed and the Spock coffin is strapped to the roof. Ready to roll!

08-Jul-15
I'll miss Dale, sorry bud.

Now Josaphine Skivvy , ha who cares about his ole crusty butt:)

08-Jul-15
I sprained my frighin ankle....

08-Jul-15
Ya could still sit around the fire, spreading your B.S. and eating hot dogs:)

08-Jul-15
It'd be worth coming up to bother feastmaster hmmmm

08-Jul-15
Yea well all the rain and the TXV and The TEV not coming so there is next year

08-Jul-15
GOOD, PEACE AND QUIET :) Red and I don't have to baby sit the little girl..

08-Jul-15
Shouldn't talk about Chris like that.

09-Jul-15
Just as long as no one sends me out looking for Snipes or dehydrated water or the infamous left-handed windshifter. I'd be reliving 1973 all over again. See yinz Friday....

09-Jul-15
I'm not going to make the trip today, too much rain in the forecast to take a chance on a day trip. Maybe next year, have a great time there this weekend.

10-Jul-15
It rained hard here yesterday, but Friday and Saturday are going to be perfect.

10-Jul-15
Nice today.

10-Jul-15
Dad and I are trying for Saturday.

11-Jul-15
Even nicer here this morning.

11-Jul-15
Very nice shoot! Dad and I enjoyed it. Thanks!

12-Jul-15
To EVERYONE in the Pine Hill Crew: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!! I speak for myself, but I'd guess maybe a few more, in saying that many of us NEEDED this shoot! As it was! Nothing less, nothing more. Good people, good set-ups, good camping. Did I mention GOOD PEOPLE? !!!! And, an awesome clear sky on Friday and Saturday nights for star gazing. I want to return next year. And I'll do my darndest to do so....

12-Jul-15
well it all worked out . had a great time no rain lots of fellowship good time for sure randy glad you came .you to dave greg jerry well everybody thanks for putting on a good shoot .

12-Jul-15
As predicted, it was an epic adventure!

The Pine Hill Sportsman's Club sure knows how to put on a shoot! Good courses, good food, great band, lots of extras and novelties, vendors, nice camping areas, etc. You can never leave there wishing there was more to do, only wishing is wasn't over so soon.

Very good to see old friends again too.

Metikki you missed it. Five guys sharing a small shower. Let's just say we're all really clean. ;)

12-Jul-15
Wow Red, I wish you wouldn't have mentioned that. I would have rather had the thought of the 4-day underwear in my head till next year instead of five guys in a small shower. LOL

13-Jul-15
Staying alive baby! Glad you guys had fun! Me n the missus scored a few times at Seneca as well! Showers there too!

My ankles doing better thank you and my pride is in tact over the fact that anniversary party is over and we did something together lol.

I'll make Pine Hill eventually.... When they make the showers bigger:)

13-Jul-15
Had a great time and was good seeing everyone again. Our puppy Annie, found a boy friend. Her and Jacks German shepherd played for hours together. He was 3 times her size, but he never got rough with her.

13-Jul-15
We had a great time as usual and it was fun to see everybody! Actually had to wear long sleeves in the evenings. Nice looking bow Randy but the arrows went on the wrong side. All the dogs were pretty well behaved and seemed to have a good time. Nice puppy Roy and Chris.

13-Jul-15
I'm not sure if it was RC or Annie, but someone left a "deposit" right in front of my tent door Friday.

Good thing HC has an eye for such things and spotted the land mine before some poor soul touched it off.

14-Jul-15
Might have been Elizabeth cause we clean up after Annie and I'm potty trained.

14-Jul-15
"...and I'm potty trained"

Boy now there's a whopper if I ever heard one! :^)

That statement along with no pictures makes me think that Pine Hill 2015 never occurred. :^)

• Sitka Gear