bowkevin 28-Jun-15
bowkevin 28-Jun-15
RC 28-Jun-15
HARRY CARRY 28-Jun-15
bowkevin 29-Jun-15
HARRY CARRY 29-Jun-15
bowkevin 29-Jun-15
27-Jun-15
Does charleroi archery still hold their thurs nite trad 3d shoots? Id love to come out n shoot

27-Jun-15
Kev...I haven't talked to Lou or Pierre for a while but last I new they weren't shooting on Thursdays.

You need to get up to Pine Hill in two weekends. Great camping and I am sure Moses will let you hang out with us:^)

27-Jun-15
Do I know this person, Bobby? Is he that short fat guy who can't shoot or drink? ?? Check your private message Kevin..

27-Jun-15
It would probably not be as exciting as Charleroi, but, at East Huntingdon Sportsmens Club, Alverton, there's a small group of us shooting Traditional EVERY Thursday evening around 6 PM til 8 PM or so. Under the "Strictly Sticks Traditional Archers" name, which STILL EXISTS and WILL BE EXISTING...

28-Jun-15
Thanks guys. Randy, is it 3d or indoors?

28-Jun-15
Thanks guys. Randy, is it 3d or indoors?

28-Jun-15
Yea Moses, but he aint that fat no more, he learned to shoot, and he can drink you under the table. LOL

28-Jun-15
Kevin, check your private message on here...

28-Jun-15
Kevin, it's just basic inside Bales shooting, and we shoot the DART system. I open up around 6 PM, and we shut down around 8 PM or a little after. Bales includes the regular targets, maybe some balloons, whatever we feel like doing. It's social, and it's shooting. Not a huge crowd, so it might not be "for everyone". Those of us who've been shooting every Thursday are content with it, and look forward to it. Mind you, if the Thursday is a holiday, we don't shoot. Also, once every 5 weeks during summer, we share the facilities with the rotating club Trap League. (We shoot from 8-10 yards at the bales that evening, then shoot a spirited round of DART.) Trap night was this past Thursday, so it will not happen again til 5 weeks.

We aren't fancy, or high-spirited....we're just having fun shooting our bows.....

29-Jun-15
Thanks, im busy the next 2 weeks but id love to come down the following week. Sounds like fun!

29-Jun-15
bowkevin, you are welcome anytime. If you have any questions, just send me a PM.

29-Jun-15
Thanks. I havent been there in a couple years but always enjoyed the winter shoots and the 2 day. Loved the guitar playin by the fire too.

• Sitka Gear