WV Mountaineer 02-Jul-15
Babysaph 03-Jul-15
bubbastump 03-Jul-15
30-Jun-15

wvvabowhunter's Link

30-Jun-15
I saw that a couple of weeks ago. I am wondering how that will be policed? LOL

30-Jun-15
Wonder if the drug dealers will b lined up outside Wal-Mart selling the illegal urine before daylight every morning during hunting season...LOL....Maybe I can get a dime bottle of estrous....

30-Jun-15
So All the companies that brag about their product being real urine will now have to say u it's fake urine. Lol

01-Jul-15
Yea really, it also states in the article that it "makes it illegal for hunters to possess or use the substance." But..... "stores can still sell natural deer urine attractants because they are legal to use in West Virginia and other states." Well If you are buying it in VA, you are possessing it and isn't that illegal???? LOL

01-Jul-15
Unenforceable. I don't see how of stores in Va can sell it and a hunter can use it in another state how it will be illegal to have it. OMG. The gubment is now policing deer pee. Unreal.

01-Jul-15
So when you are out hunting and come across some naturally placed deer urine can you step in it?

I agree with you JR - just plain stupid!

02-Jul-15
Well its unenforceable. But they can check the hunters bags when they come out of walmart to make sure they didn't buy deer pee. LOL. Some things you can't fix by passing laws. And now all the companies that are selling deer pee and advertise that their product is real deer pee will now have to use fake deer pee. LOL.

02-Jul-15
LOL who would ever thought that deer urine could be turn into federal crime. crossing state line with an illegal substance. Sounds like job security.

02-Jul-15
I think it has something to do with disease transmission. God Bless

03-Jul-15
It is because of disease transmission but that will not stop people from using it because it is simply unenforceable.

03-Jul-15
How long till it happens here? Place your bets and start stockpiling...

• Sitka Gear