Bogey PA 01-Jul-15
Rut Nut 01-Jul-15
horsethief51 01-Jul-15
Rut Nut 02-Jul-15
horsethief51 02-Jul-15
duke 26-Jul-15
swiggy 26-Jul-15
30-Jun-15
Anybody ever go? Been wanting to go for years, but have yet to make it out there. Might get out there this year. SOunds like lots of neat events out there on Aug 15 and 16. With the drawing on Sat!

01-Jul-15

Rut Nut's Link
Elk Expo link

01-Jul-15
I've never gone but would like to. If you plan on going let me know. I keep thinking one of these years I'll pull a tag, then I wake up.

01-Jul-15
Ok- will do. LOL! I hear ya- but how cool would it be to hit the lottery and BE THERE when they call your name???!!! :)

Several years ago I was reading the results of the draw when all of a sudden my heart started to race. I saw the name Perry and thought I had hit the jackpot! Then I read the last name and my heart sank! How many PERRY's are there in PA???!!! LOL! Evidently more than one! ;-)

01-Jul-15
Not sure but you should probably look into finding a place to stay over night, now. Prices sure have gone up from even just 6 or 7 years ago. We go up on the Harley and stay over at Gunners later in the year to look at the elk. Straubs on tap and don't have to drive home. New places are nicer but way more.

02-Jul-15
Thanks Art- will probably camp out somewhere. Maybe one of the state parks. I know we will have to drive a bit because there doesn't seem to be anything right there.

02-Jul-15
Wish we were closer, you could stay here and get some fishing in.

26-Jul-15
I was there a lot years ago, good event. The Nuge was there that year doing a talk. He never has had problem doin that.....enjoyed it, that was before the visitors center was established.

Pat

26-Jul-15
Always wanted to go,heard it is quite an event.I always enter the drawing and I believe I would pass out if picked while there.

• Sitka Gear