Pennsylvania
Contributors to this thread:
BLUE FEATHER 02-Jul-15
horsethief51 02-Jul-15
BLUE FEATHER 15-Jul-15
Bob McArthur 31-Jul-15
BLUE FEATHER 24-Aug-15
02-Jul-15
Langhorne Rod and Gun Club will have a monster 3D shoot on September 12th & 13th.

They will have at least 70 3D targets set up. We have made arrangements to have the UBP in attendance, Hunters sharing the harvest, DHP group and hopefully Hunt of a Life time.

For the UBP table I have obtained a Ron Henry Bear Hunt for 2016, some super nice raffle or silent auction items and I will be offering, by raffle, a youth hunt for a fully licensed youth hunter. Restrictions are that they be fully licensed between the ages of 12 and 15. This will be a early October hunt (Buck or Doe) in Bucks County Pa. All fair chase on private property.

So if you are around that weekend please come out. In addition we will be running a Bow Hunting flea Market. limited # of table for rent or you can use our UBP Consignment table. You shoot have a good time and we will sell your stuff. We will keep 20% of the proceeds and you get the remainder.

Also we will need help both days you can call Bill Vollmerding at 267-994-2417 or me(Hank) at 215-680-8612.

02-Jul-15
Sounds like a great time Hank!

15-Jul-15
Up Date on the Langhorne Shoot. Great raffle items on pre sale, Mathews Carbon Fiber bow, Mission Crossbow/Case/scope and combination seat and crossbow holder. $10.00 per ticket or 2 for $17.

Also 2016 RON HENRY BEAR HUNT SQUARES. $10.00 PER SQUARE. Winner gets the hunt or 50/50. Must designate option at time of purchase. Doing pre sales now and if we sell out we may get another hunt. Also some of us are going to his camp in 2016 if anyone is interested.

Proceeds of the Bear Hunt is for the UPB&DHP.

UBP will also be selling flea market tables and having our own flea market tables for archery related items. If there is enough interest we may open a UBP flea market consignment table.

Numerous great items coming in that will probably go on a fish/bowl type raffle with the tickets pulled Sunday. So bring all those address stickers to put on the back of the raffle tickets.

A lot going on each day to keep you occupied. If any one would like to donate anything contact Me.

Contact Hank 215-680-8612 for pre sales on the Bear Square.

Also Bill V and I could use some help. Currently only have 4 volunteers. Hope to set up everything by Friday night so we are good to go first thing Saturday morning.

31-Jul-15
I'm working the shoot on Saturday. I was talking to Bill V. Last night and we still need a few more volunteers for both days.

24-Aug-15
Still looking for help!

Great shoot hosted by Langhorne Rod & Gun Club. Two days 09/12/15 & 09/13/45 70 3d targets Flea Market Great Food Door prizes Ron Henry Bear square either the Hunt or a 50/50 Proceeds for UBP & DHP UBP & DHP will have our own flea market/Raffle $15 per day or $25 for both days. Special family and junior rates.

• Sitka Gear