Tall 1 05-Jul-15
notme 05-Jul-15
SmoothieJonez 07-Jul-15
longbeard 07-Jul-15
SmoothieJonez 10-Jul-15
bigbuckbob 10-Jul-15
04-Jul-15
2013 Browning Range Ops 6mp (BTC-1).

The BTC was handled with Latex gloves and was out in the woods for 3+ weeks and 298 video clips before this one. Just a curious whitetail or a smart one?

04-Jul-15
?..no link dude

04-Jul-15
Nice ,

05-Jul-15
Ed, as far as I know, it's still status quo. I have pieces in Amston & Madison I can Sunday hunt if I want. I like the option, but not a big deal for me as I mostly hunt weekdays anyway. It would be a different story if opening day fell on a Sunday however, then I might be traveling ;-)

05-Jul-15

SmoothieJonez's Link
NotMe: Up Close & Personal (supporting link): https://youtu.be/KytRquVwjdc

05-Jul-15
Great videos SJ. Even one of my nonhunting friends in Maine was sharing them on Facebook. Very cool glimpse into the world of the whitetail deer.

05-Jul-15
cool stuff thanks

07-Jul-15

SmoothieJonez's Link
One year ago today. I saw this buck once since being captured on this video clip. Rack was enormous. Never had decent shot. Hopefully he's still around and comes strolling around the trailcam this month to give me hope for the upcoming season.

07-Jul-15
He is a nice one Smoothie...looks to be very palmated on his left side...is he still alive?

10-Jul-15
Longbeard, that's a question I hope to have answered come early August when I pull SD cards. The last 3 years the big bucks make an appearance in early July, not to be seen again until mid-November. He does looked palmated and I like the split left brow tine. Nocturnal SOB.

10-Jul-15
Smoothie

is there another food source around that the bucks move to in late summer early fall? They usually try to eat heavy just prior to the rut, so the bucks might still be there, just not RIGHT there, if you know what I mean.

I never get worried about not seeing bucks prior to the rut, as long as there's buck sign in the area, like scraps and rubs. I want to see doe all the time, because they're the best bet for bringing in the bucks.

• Sitka Gear