Little Bear 14-Jul-15
Babysaph 14-Jul-15
Big-Otis-Jeff 14-Jul-15
Little Bear 22-Jul-15
Little Bear 01-Aug-15
08-Jul-15

Little Bear's embedded Photo
Little Bear's embedded Photo
This raffle is open to anyone. Mail check payable to WVBA to: WVBA PO Box 8994 South Charleston, WV 25303

Tickets will be filled out for you and added to the drawing.

Winner of the cooler will have a 1 in 24 chance of winning the elk hunt in Kentucky. Those are some very good odds!

09-Jul-15
Check is in the mail.

09-Jul-15
Is that the same drawing they had set up at the banquet? Or is it one just like that one

09-Jul-15
Same one we were running at the banquet. If you purchased tickets there your name will be in the drawing. No limit on the # of tickets you can buy though if you want some more chances.

09-Jul-15
I'm not real sure what I done with mine if by some chance I get drawed do I have to have my stub?

09-Jul-15
Never mind I found it haha

10-Jul-15
Bennett - as lucky as you have been recently, I might as well give up hope of having my name drawn. LOL!

Good luck!

10-Jul-15
Lol ya know I haven't even shot the darn thing yet how sad is that!!!!! I wouldn't mind having a good cooler though and another chance at a elk since I been donating to Kentucky for years might as well donate else where who knows might get lucky again

14-Jul-15
JR - your entry has been added.

Found this very interesting, we sold tickets to someone in Colorado! I thought they had plenty of elk out there, but guess the guy is willing to drive east to hunt elk in KY...maybe eventually in WV too!

We'll take the support from where ever it comes!

14-Jul-15
Yea elk are elk. The more places you apply the better your chances of getting drawn. As soon as I retire I am going to apply everywhere so I can hunt elk possibly for several weeks at a time.

14-Jul-15
IS there a Pay Pal account by chance?

22-Jul-15
Tickets need to be turned in by next Friday. Drawing will be done at the Mercer County Fair 3d Shoot on Aug. 1st.

01-Aug-15
Congratulations to Michael Moore of So. Charleston - winner of the Yeti cooler with a 1 in 24 chance of winning the Kentucky elk hunt (drawing Aug. 29).

• Sitka Gear