Ron Miller 09-Jul-15
Little Bear 10-Jul-15
Ron Miller 10-Jul-15
JayD 10-Jul-15
Ron Miller 11-Jul-15
Ron Miller 06-Aug-15
mudflap 07-Aug-15
09-Jul-15
Just wondering if anyone is Killing any groundhogs ? I Need 5-6 for coyote bait,if you would be willing to part with them I would make it Right with you, course you would need to be within a County or 2 of Kanawha,

Thanks

Ron Miller

God bless ya

10-Jul-15
I saw 9 at one time along the road going up Rt 60 towards St. Albans. I just don't think law enforcement would appreciate a bowhunter stalking ground hogs along the highway...seems like I read something in the regulations about that.

10-Jul-15
I haven't seen 9 in the last 2 years, much less 9 in 1 pass by.

Now Ed, them Killer bowhunters I wrote about awhile back Would Figure A Way To Kill Them !

God bless

10-Jul-15
If ya come to Berkeley County I might be able to get ya a couple... I am sure JR could help out too!

11-Jul-15
I know JR can Killem---so can George Crider Jr !

06-Aug-15
I want to Thank MUD FLAP--James , for the 6 groundhogs he brought to my house ! This will make the Best coyote bait put down a dirt hole ! Guaranteed coyote killer !

Now if HOOKMAN will come thru with some Beaver we will be in business !

God bless ya

07-Aug-15
I talked to dad a couple nights ago and he said he has another one in the freezer. Been getting them out of his garden. My cell phone has been busted for the last few days, should have it up and going soon.

James

• Sitka Gear