David Mitchell 04-Apr-17
Babysaph 04-Apr-17
M.P. 04-Apr-17
Babysaph 04-Apr-17
JayD 04-Apr-17
gmisltr 18-Nov-18
JayD 18-Nov-18
12-Jul-15
In the one Traditional Bowhunting Magazine - I have seen the Little Suckling Recurve KT - It looks like a nice bow - I have been wanting one for quite awhile - has anyone heard anything about it??? LOL to add to my collection....

13-Jul-15
You will find way more information on stickbow.com or TradGang about that bow. I have read good things about them but they are extremely short bows--shorter than I like--around 44". But some guys love 'em.

13-Jul-15
Thank you!!!

20-Jul-15

Larry247mobile's embedded Photo
Larry247mobile's embedded Photo
I had a JT 44 mag. Nice little bow

23-Jul-15
Thanks Larry - I just like the look for some reason - really considering getting one.

01-Dec-16
Can any tell me were I can get one of them lil suckling bow at . [email protected]. If anyone can help me out I'll be very greatful

01-Dec-16
Well I ordered one last January and still waiting to get it. The guy ran into some personal problems and put bow making on hold for awhile. He emailed me back in July saying riser was done and he was starting on limbs and then everything was on hold. So probably not the best time to order now. He did email me back last week saying my bow would be first on his priorities so we will see!

02-Dec-16
Sent you the guy's email address by a pm - let me know if you got it?

28-Mar-17
JayD: Hi there. I just discovered this thread today. I've been interested in one of this firm's bows forever. However, no information to contact the company. When convenient, could you send contact information to me? Email is sufficient. I appreciate your time. My email is: [email protected] Thank you! Steve

28-Mar-17
JayD. Did you get your bow yet?

31-Mar-17
Still waiting- the guy is going thru a divorce and bow making is on the back burner. Getting ticked off because he is so close to being finished with mine!

31-Mar-17
I hope you get your bow soon. I gave up on custom bowyers a long time ago. Too many similar horror stories. I either buy on the used market or buy them off the rack (already made).

31-Mar-17
Thanks Jim. I looked before I ordered one to get a used one or one he maybe already had done and nothing was available. It is frustrating waiting on this thing - there 3 months ago when he sent a pic of the bow it looked lost done!

01-Apr-17
That sux.,at least you didn't pay him.

03-Apr-17
Well i did do a deposit on the bow - i just set a deadline and will ask for it back if bow is not here.... feel for the guy and his personal problem but needs to get the bow done.

03-Apr-17
Well it would seem to me getting the bows done he promised would help his problems.

04-Apr-17
It seems that only bow makers use some of these excuses. I bet if he worked for a company he would still show up for work even if he were going through the divorce problem.

04-Apr-17
I went through a divorce and worked everyday.

04-Apr-17
I figure the guy is in serious depression. Thats not good for all involved.

04-Apr-17
I would just ask for my deposit back. Hopefully he is not too depressed to write a check.

04-Apr-17
I am giving him just a few more weeks and then I am asking for deposit back. Sad part of it is - I have wanted one of these bows forever - now it is so close to being finished and this delay is driving me bonkers! LOL I guess some of us are wired differently - whenever personal problems hit me I work harder - seems to ease the stress for me.

18-Nov-18
I am searching for a website or contact info for Little Suckling KT 44 magnum bow limbs I need a set of 58 # limbs, Any info would be very much appreciated

18-Nov-18
The guy is on Facebook - John Tluszcz. I love my bow! Good guy!

• Sitka Gear