Jack Harris 14-Jul-15
r-man 14-Jul-15
r-man 15-Aug-15
KJC 17-Aug-15
r-man 19-Aug-15
r-man 09-Sep-15
slayersixtytwo 30-Sep-15
14-Jul-15
Its about that time again, anyone got any good pics yet, promising looking bucks. assumpink area or central Burlington county, is it still a earn a buck crap or can we just shoot a buck this yr ?

14-Jul-15
I got pics - nothing earth shattering, nothing that far south... lots of deer though, surprisingly considering the winter I had two years in a row..... Hoping all the borderline shooters I saw still alive and carrying bone in late January are nearby, cuz I am getting mostly those with first year growth...

14-Jul-15
If you get back in the thick stuff you will see more mature deer. let me know if you see Lorie

15-Aug-15
wow , so close to the season, and so few pics, 5yrs ago you guys had some great pics going.

17-Aug-15

KJC's embedded Photo
KJC's embedded Photo
I have a couple of cameras out on some trails that get heavy use. I'm getting lots of doe and fawn pics. I get one lopsided spike pretty regularly. I got one picture of forky. This is the only good buck I've got a picture of so far.

19-Aug-15
I see three bucks, its still more than I seen, checked my cam to day, a branch with leaves wilted in front of pics, so much for camoing the camera. at least it was still there.

09-Sep-15
so who's got a nice buck on cam, this thread should be a lot longer with as many Nj hunters as there is. or did everyones camera get stolen ?

30-Sep-15
no cameras done with that aggravation. plenty of tracks in the pines I level the sand each time I scout on key areas. check the trails and prints in sand tell the story. of course this is much easier in the pines and sand then in the North with rocks and dirt

• Sitka Gear