cjb5591 15-Jul-15
notme 15-Jul-15
The Dark Knight 15-Jul-15
ROBZ7 15-Jul-15
Ridgehunter 19-Jul-15
cuntrytocity 20-Jul-15
15-Jul-15
We are exactly 60 days to opening day.

What are you doing to prepare for opening day?

Do you know what property you'll be hunting on opening day?

15-Jul-15
I for one will be exercising / counting my beer muscles in anticipation of Tuesday, September 15, 2015.

15-Jul-15
I made the switch to a hand held release this year, and have been shooting everyday with a back tension release. Really has straightened out my left/right issues. Been shooting a lot of 3D this year too, and my confidence is way up.

Saturday I scouted three properties, one private (Sunday baby) and two state. The first state property I jumped deer walking in, and the other is one I've been before but this is a totally different section that I'm pretty excited about for afternoon sits.

15-Jul-15
my bro in law is killing me with dibs at toyland..i picked up a nice piece this year with lots of deer,maybe there maybe water co..my wittle bwain hurts..lol

15-Jul-15
Got a tree climber, first year I will be up in the tree, trying to figure out safety so gonna climb and practice a lot before! Thinking about talking the week off first week!! Can't wait

15-Jul-15
Just scouting checking cameras , happy to have one border line shooter showing up on my main property. Hopefully he is around opening day. Last year I didn't hunt until November because that's when the only shooter showed up .

19-Jul-15
On a daily excercise program,was not in good shape last season and I felt it carring the climber last season.

20-Jul-15
Been practicing with the bow, got a little too cocky last year and didn't practice as much and I paid for it in the form of a clean miss at 17 yards last season. Haven't been jogging as much as last year, have a feeling I'll pay for that in the beginning of the season.

• Sitka Gear